關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-3-26 11:18:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hello Everyone,  I've been MIA for the past weeks, work has been extremely busy and weekends have been impossible to hunt. However, today my juices were flowing and I knew the YnF location would be full, so I decided to book in Markham. Asked the agent who is available and she recommended Ruby and looking at her profile and $, I believe she was worth it to TOFTT.  Location was convenient and very discrete which I like.
Face 7/10: She is from Taiwan and I see the resemblance by her facial features but she's not what I would envision for a Taiwanese MM. She's very average and her skin complexion is not white and I would probably barely notice her on the streets.  I believe the pictures are her but maybe when she was younger.

Body 7/10: She's little on the chubby size with a natural set of C Cups. I would say if she lost 10 pounds, she would look better IMO. Butt was okay, but because it doesn't really protrude out, doesn't have the curve shape that I like.

Service 7.5/10: I'm comparing her services to a pro K girl. She greeted at the door in a one piece black lingerie, it looked good on her and she was friendly to chat and even offered a drink. No BBBJ in the shower or any shower play. Moved onto the bed room, she offered a massage and I said no because I only booked for HH. I usually like to start by DFK then move onto the session but she told me to lie down so she can begin her routine.  There was nipple sucking and some light dfk, it wasn't passionate enough for me. BBBJ was average and she used her hands too much rather then let me face fuck her.  She slipped on the dom without me knowing, so there was no DATY or 69, which I didn't really care for. On to the main course, I believe she was tired and wanted me to go on top, I told her to ride me and there was light moans, I was rock hard that night I really pounded away. Switched to missionary and I spread her legs apart by putting my arms underneath her thighs.  As I'm fucking her, I like to watch her facial expression while I thrusted in and out.

Final position was doggy in front of the mirror, there was some meat to grab on but the view was okay, rather I admire looking at myself while I banged her from behind.  I asked for CIM, she didnt' want it so I finally blew my load. She said my JJ was too hard and she was sweating at the end of the session, meanwhile I didn't even break a sweat. Guess all those years of training does give me more stamina. hahah

Repeat: No and not worth the premium charge

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2017-3-26 11:27:04 | 顯示全部樓層
Despite all those years training of yours, my dick still bigger than yours..
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2017-3-27 23:10:51 | 顯示全部樓層
Thank you for sharing
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 11:51