主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-4-1 12:59:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cbcboi 於 2017-4-1 21:11 編輯

Good Day my fellow friends. Since my last meal was very soso and I was trying to find something better out there to wash down my previous meal.  Saw the pics on MW and noticed they had a new girl and judging the description, her height was my ideal type, so i decided to book.

Face 7.7/10 : When she opened the door, I noticed a big smile from her, she had nicely moisturized skin and red lip stick on.  She did not have heavy make up, more of a natural look. However, she could be an 8/10 if she dolled herself up but I didn't mind at all, as it doesn't look like she had surgery.

Body 8.3/10 : I really like tall girls and her height and body shape is MCOT. She has a little  resemblance to Lena but not as skinny as her, she has a nice ass, something you can grab on during doggy.  Her boobs are natural and 32B is accurately advertised, her nipples were darker but I didn't mind at all, maybe it's because she's from busan, so her skin complexion may not be on the silky white side.  

Service 8.0/10: She is willing to please but I believe she's still new into the business. She's more comfortable with the Kimchi routine, which could be normal because this is my first time seeing her.   There was no BBBJ during the SF2, we just chatted about random topics , her English is almost non existent, she did apologize and I try to keep the conversation simple.

On to the bed room, I wanted to have some DFK before moving into the session, but we started with me lying down for the kimchi routine.  Some nipple sucking and then move down the my JJ, her skills was pretty good but I don't like it when she uses her hand too much. We flipped over to 69, she was responsive and the BBBJ got better and I almost came but those years of training is what I practice for.  She finally slapped the dom on, she went on top first and boy was she tight, she didn't use KY but she wasn't really wet. Definitely good moans and alot of grinding, not sure if she wanted to KO me but she was riding me hard and of course I was properly trained. hahah.  We switched to missionary and try to DFK her, but it was more of LFK, which was a little disappointing. Then again, maybe it's because she's not comfortable enough.

Finally, doggy was an amazing view, something to grab on and I pounded away, eventually her moans got me and I finally blew my load. There was extra time left, she lightly gave me a massage and we chatted for a bit before we showered.

Repeat: yes, MCOT

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-4-1 20:31:20 | 顯示全部樓層
Most major achievement comes with hard work, Im proud of you that your training paid off so got your money's worth.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2017-4-1 21:12:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Yupz, those years of sacrifice lol

主題

51萬

金錢

威望