關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2018-4-29 12:24:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My fellow brothers, it's been a long time and I haven't gotten around to post anything lately. My apologies but here is my latest review, I'll keep it nice and short.  It was late at night and I wanted to find something around the area. I heard from the great vines(Mr.Danger) that Love@ PG is worth a try.  Booking was easy and she was available immediately.
Face 7.7/10: She has the young and innocent look and resemble a university student. No blemish or visible surgery on face.

Body 7.7/10: If you like petite girls that you can man handle then she is good for you. She has decent ass, boobs are man made and skin is very white and smooth.

Service 7.8/10: I was the last customer of the evening, so I expect her energy level will be lower then normal.  So my scoring may not do her justice, but I recommend everyone to book her early in the day. No BBBJ is the shower, on to the bedroom, we caress and kissed a bit and I found we had good chemistry to start off. She did some kimchi routine and her techique is not bad but not a pro.  She was pretty wet down there, started with missionary and I had to insert it slowly so she could take my big JJ.  

I believe she was tired, so cowgirl was not the highlight, so I decided to finish with doggy in front of the mirror.  Her moans are real and got louder as I thrust harder, I recommend everyone to treat her well. There was CIM but I did not ask for it. We chatted, laughed and time was up for me to leave.  Gave her a big hug and off I went.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:17