Yumi @ 1 Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2017-4-19 04:06:49 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Usually I see my Mp on Thursdays but today I really needed a break. Tried to book her but she was too busy at the time I had available so being near 1 Spa I went to see what the commotion was all about. Yuki was my target, she was off so I settled for Yumi, another Japanese girl.

Receptionist was very polite and kinda of cute in an innocent way (little brother did approve).  The spa is relatively small an intimate, clean.  I was given two larger size towels and headed to the common shower. It had soap and a great shower head to rinse down under.

The room was clean and the music loud in the background, I guess to drown out other \"conversations.\" Back to Yumi, not slim, a bit plump, pleasant to look at, nice personality, good command of English. She could have easily been someone I could hang out with, just for fun. Started face down with relaxing strokes with no hint of any teasing. I did enjoy her touch and I found it soothing. The flip was a bit more of it and a confirmation of service to be provided. Full menu was being offered. I choose the CBJ option. Restrictions were high. She was fully clothed all the time, I had to pull down the front of her blouse to get a peak  of her breasts, (firm, succulent hard nipples, nice to tongue). Her Delta of Venus was a no fly zone, but I was allowed to caress her round ass checks, but not to close to her back door. Mathematically speaking the ratio of BJ time to HJ time was 1 to 5. Had to remind her to use her mouth not only her hand. End was gratifying but not exemplary.

Overall an average experience (6.5/10) at an average price. Would not repeat it or try the next level of service with her but will return to try Yuki\'s massage.

(An aside to all this, as I was leaving I briefly spotted a tall slender Chinese girl in a pink frock. We both did a double take as we recognized each other from another spa. She provided me with a veggie massage a few times. Don\'t know her name but she has me intrigued. The receptionist had left so I couldn\'t ask for her name. Any guesses out there as to her name?)
來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11651]Yumi @ 1 Spa [English][/url]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-4-27 04:40:53 | 顯示全部樓層
thanks for sharing

主題

金錢

威望