關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-6-2 21:50:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Good day my bros, been going to alot of stip clubs and haven't been actively hunting lately.   Anyways got some inside news that Sophia @ MW was my cup of tea. Without hestiation, I booked the same day and drove down. There was traffic along the way, I told myself it better be worth it.

Face 8-8.5/10: Looks more like in the mid 20s and I have to say, she is defintely a looker.  If you saw her on the street, you would say to yourself that she is hot.  I believe minor surgery may have been done, but it was hard to notice. Her face is defintely a selling point. Nicely shaped and I would rate her on par with Lena in terms of look.

Body 9/10: MCOT, manmade boobs, not too hard or soft. She has some meat but defintely not chubby at all. Cute bum that I would like to admire during doggy.  Very smooth skin with a white complexion, her height was perfect for me.

Service 7.5/10:  Opened the door and she walked me into the room. The room was quite dark and I did not like the setting at all. I tired to make it brighter by adjusting the lamp and she got upset at me because I didn't ask her first but she was cool with me afterwards.

During SF2, she told me to put my leg on the bath tub ledge and gave me a titty body slide along my leg and JJ, it didnt' really do much for me but I guess it's the extra service when you book for 45mins.  BBBJ was not bad, could have more suction and eye contact. On to the bedroom, told her to wear some stockings and put her heels on, made her squat down in front of the mirror and give me a BBBJ.

Love the view and felt like a king, more bbbj but her technique involves with alot of hand, I had move it a couple of times so I can get a better view.  We swtiched to 69, shaved kitty and not too responsive. She flipped over and she gave me a little pussy slide that got me harder, put on the dom and she went on top first. She put on KY and seems like she knows what is doing on top. I tired to DFK but she didn't seem like she wanted it, I tired missionary to see if I lock lips with her and there was only LFK and couple of times she turned away.

Don't get me wrong, missonary view was hot with a good view on my pounding away. Doggy was amazing view, so good that I almost bust but I had to distract myself by looking at other objects in the room. LOL. Finally went back to missonary to finish and she held me tight when I came. Cleaned me up and we chatted for a bit. Her English is ESL level and she mentioned that she's not sure how long she is staying.  We hugged and kissed and off I went.

Repeat : Defintely yes, if she moves uptown.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 20:42