關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-8-28 02:16:39 | 顯示全部樓層
I think King Chan (Andy) is wasting his life being a 姑爺仔 for the japenese going around trying to scam business.  Like I mean he is from a rich family who's main source of income is from real estate and with stable financial backing like that, I think he should not waste his life by starting his own business and not make his family look bad by being a 姑爺仔.

Like if he would of had a business, there will be less of a chance the whore rejecting his love and hated him for being creepy.  Like the whores will give face to him and will talk to him with respect cause they need business and with his joint partnership with Japan whores will being dying to sleep with him and give him the "true love" he needs if he would of had his own whore house...LOL But no, he chooses to be a 姑爺仔 and makes his family look bad.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-8-28 02:20:01 | 顯示全部樓層
I just want to say that I appreciate all the insights.  I want to hear more stories and preferably with pictures......anyone have anymore?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-8-29 22:54:20 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2018-8-28 02:20
I just want to say that I appreciate all the insights.  I want to hear more stories and preferably w ...

I hear King Chan (Andy) is very close to a keeper who use to rule DT as he is platinum VIP at her gig which he stole off the japenese.  I want to see how close or VIP he is?

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2018-8-30 08:02:35 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 mofoking 於 2018-8-30 08:03 編輯

呢位King Chan(Andy) 出晒名專門偷影偷拍, 連Sasa姐啲女都敢偷拍, 今次事主係Sasa姐嘅紅牌CBC Crystal, 呢位King Chan(Andy)因為好愛呢位Crystal, 但Crystal當然識佢係老鼠, 經(Ben)禿鷹笨撚柒挑撥離間後,
令KC 懷恨在心, 將偷拍Crystal嘅相四圍發比好友(見下圖), 連Sasa姐都敢得罪, 禿鷹笨撚柒和KC 呢次大撚鑊

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x

主題

金錢

威望

版主

雙花紅棍 / 頂級元老

積分

突出貢獻活躍會員優秀版主論壇元老

發表於 2018-8-31 13:43:10 | 顯示全部樓層
一排唔上黎,又有花生食!
跪求真軍 link~

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-8-31 17:22:09 | 顯示全部樓層
Lol.  Crystal 係假CBC啦。

有冇片睇先?

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-8-31 17:23:22 | 顯示全部樓層
我認得果度係sasa三樓!

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-9 10:37:39 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 chinadog 於 2018-9-9 10:39 編輯

Oh crystal, she is a dead fish in bed but got many customers repeating with her.  Why?  She doesn't work on the customers dick as much as she works on the mind.  She has manipulative tactics to make the customers mind shui fook is her main expertise.  When a customers mind is shui fook they will repeat even if the sex is medicore is her main selling point.  

Apparently Kingchan (Andy) mind is the most shui fook of all.  He got obsessed with Crystal and started applying his "detective" skills on crystal.  Where she worked, addresses, real name, photos, YouTube videos, which high school she went to and etc.  After collecting all these material, he was extremely proud of himself and presented this material to crystal trying to tell her that he is stocking skills so crystal will be impressed so crystal will like him.  However the opposite happened and crystal got scared off.....lol

One day his very good looking friend got invited to Sasa place.  Kingchan (Andy) knew that his very good looking friend (VGLF) was at Sasa and when he was not invited, he got really jealous.  He immediately left to DT and stood in front of the main apartment door and didn't ring g the buzzer.  VGLF and Sasa saw him standing there in front of the door through the security cams for 2 hours and didn't dare to buzz as he knew he was not welcomed.  At this point VGLF and Sasa knew that he had some.mental.issues.  Like why would someone just stand in front of the apartment door and  other buzz in?  Does he think that the fact there is a whore house in the complex is not bait enough and want to attract more attention to this whore house?

VGLF was smart and just concentrated on getting dead fish service from crystal and left afterwards.  Passing through the front door on the complex, he walked passed Kingchan (Andy) and asked him to go for dinner.

VGLF asked Kingchan (Andy) why he was standing in front of the apartment complex like that and he answered that because it was raining outside and when the rain hit his body it was very cold so the best place to shelter himself from the rain is within the front entrance of sasas apartment complex.which made real sense.

VGLF then asked him why he did buzz in and go up to sasa.and he was like I just needed shelter from the rain when it is obvious that he knew that Sasa don't want him to go.  That is it, Kingchan (Andy) couldn't take it no more and called Sasa during dinner in front of VGLF and while crying asked Sasa why she won't let him into her gig.  Sasas.response was becos there is a whore who doesn't want to see you.  Kingchan (Andy) responded with: you are lying, all whores wants to see me since I am extremely good looking.....lol = some people cannot tell dreams from reality and as rich as one is is too cheap to buy a mirror but ethical and environmentally friendly enough not to piss on the floor to get a reflection of how oneself looks like in reality = extremely handsome indeed....lol.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-10 01:42:51 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 greenhat 於 2018-9-10 09:48 編輯

Thanks chinadog for all your information. Did crystal like  Kingchan (Andy) before the fact he presented her with all the stocking material?  It seems like he is pretty charming but just made one wrong move?

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-10 01:43:43 | 顯示全部樓層
睇完樓上個post ,我即刻諗起呢首歌!

不要自作多情去做夢 給我盡獻慇勤管接送
不必一再問我戀情可有漸凍
時時追擊如烈風
因我沒有心情去做夢 不會贈送感情給你操縱
不必窺探在我窗前失去自控