Kary + Josie @Private, worst experience

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2017-6-21 12:55:57 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

This review is on Kary only.   I will definiltey recommends wolf brothers to AVOID.
Definitely fake Taiwanese girl, try to bullshit me that her momther is from Taiwan, but she grew up in DaLian.
The worst is the service.

I know that I am looking for Private, I expect less than going for the usual $150 MMs.
So I don't expect her body to be great or anything, but she is definitley more than Chubby, and is considered fat, with that kind of belly....

And her service is nightmare...way subpar.
She collected my money first, and then just rush through all the actions. keep saying No for this and that.  Do not allow me to kiss and grabbing boobs, just wanna me to go for the action and release the load, and while i'm trying hard to focus myself for the action, she keep rush rush rush, asking if I'm done...  and while I'm in the action, I can smell there is a bad odour coming from her pussy too.....just make me wanna throw up...
so I had enough of this shit, i just quickly finish, take a quick shower, and walk away.

After I went home, I washed myself so many times, trying to get rid of that smell off my head...  

Definiltey the WORST in my expierence.

face:4
body:3
Service: 1
attitude:1
damage :100
repeat: Hell no.

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分