AKO @ OMG [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2018-9-19 19:43:00 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Ako is the first one I'd tried from this agency.  I like taiwan girls and she seems mcot.
Location wise parking is not easy as there are only a few spot on site.  
It also takes me awhile to figure out which building to go.  

There I go to the suite Ako hide behind the door to greet me.  She was wearing the same outfit from the pictures.
First impression to me she is really young, around 20-22at most. Photos are of her but skin is a little darker than photos.
She is not tall either, around 5'3, 4 most.

Face wise, I cannot say Ako is attractive, I can only score her a 6 and the only point to make it up is her youthfulness.
If you are a facefucker than don't expect a very high score.  But she is not ugly for sure.

SF2 she started to tease me a bit and water flute follow for about 2 minutes.  Then we go to the room for the main scence.
Ako's bbbj is not the best but not bad either.  But for some reason she seems don't like DT and just suck me half way. May
be cause of her brace limited her to DT.  We do have some DFK but the brace had limited the movement of our tongue.  

Although her face is not the greatest but her pussy cannot hide her youthfulness.  It is shaved, pink and juicy when I go down on her.
No KY is needed and her pussy is not very tight but not very loose either.  Just the right tightness.  Ako is very cooperative on almost
any position.  She seems enjoying sex that's why no KY is needed I guess.  The best position for me is doggy as I can enjoy the view of her nice little ass as well as my dick in and out of her pink pussy.  

Overall it was a good session.  However, I do appreciated if they will bring back the hh rate.  

Face: 6
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 8
Repeat: May be

主題

1萬

金錢

威望

論壇元老

坐館

積分

活躍會員論壇元老

發表於 2018-9-19 20:23:34 | 顯示全部樓層
總結, 年輕嫩口堅20歲, 市場上最年輕o既age group. 服務全面化, 玩得放和盡興.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:30