主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-27 11:08:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Haven't been to Inhouse for a while as the keeper (SS) who I had always treated as a good friend gave me a call to see Maggie and she tells me I like skinny girls.  Got into a house and sat on the couch.  Maggie came down to met me and I was like holy smokes, she has a banging body.  
She was dressed in this white one piece dress was was really tight and showed how skinny she was.  Face was a little compromised looking like a village girl but she speaks both canto and mando.  

She came and sat beside me and placed her legs on my lap and wanted me to play with them so I was forced to give her face and play with them, man it was so smooth.  Not a fair deal, she forced me to play with her legs and she aint playing with mine so we went up the to the cannon room.

So after the SF2, she came over to me and asked me if I had a gf and I just grabbed her for some DFK in response.  Then kissed my nipples, down to my balls and gave me a long BBBJ.  Came on top of me for some CG but held my body up and so she was CGing me and I was holding her at the same time.  

She was so skinny and light weight that I was able to pick her up and lay her down in missionary position and continued fucking her.  Got a little soft looking at her BCup real breast.  Man, the highlight was as I was tapping her on top, all of a sudden she just pulls me in and made this really hot fuck face.  

I knew she was very shui fook but after 30 seconds of penetrating all in, I continued fucking and noticed that she was really wet.  She then stopped me and told me she has to go wipe herself off a bit before continuing.  

What I am guessing is she came when she pulled me in and because she got a orgasm so she had to wipe herself off = Talking about whores who has great taste with guys = banging YMMV.

Then after the second SF2 as I got out,  I was like shit, where are my underwears?  I looked for it everywhere.  She got out and asked me if everything was ok.  I freaked out but acted calm as I didnt want this to affect my image.  I told her I lost my underwears.  She asked me if I wore one?  
Man, this is exactly what I am talking about, what kind of person does she think I am?  I had to then assure her repeatedly that I am not the type of person who doesnt wear underwears as it will affect my image.  

It turned out that when I took my towel into the wash room, my underwears got caught in the towel and it dropped out on the floor and she found it.  She then tells me that she believes that I am not the type of person that doesnt wear underwears as my jeans are rough and it will hurt my JJ when it scrapes onto it when I walk which is bullshit.  Like is she stupid?  Hasnt she learn in bed with me just like 2 seconds ago?  I responded telling her that my jeans will hurt, not my JJ....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-9-27 19:41:25 | 顯示全部樓層
When you said that you got a little soft looking at meggie whore's BCup breast, is there something wrong with them?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2018-9-28 05:54:41 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2018-9-27 19:41
When you said that you got a little soft looking at meggie whore's BCup breast, is there something w ...

They are really nice and soft, but it is just that I prefer hard fake breast over real ones.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-9-30 11:49:16 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-10-17 23:20:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Maggie is well known for knowing how to chop waterfish.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 01:29