Some quick review of MoonWaiting girls. [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

新手上路

積分
發表於 2018-10-6 14:15:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
A few quick reviews of some girls I've seen since the summer. Many of these sessions were from up to a few months ago, so I apologize for not remembering some of the details.

Elf @ moonwaiting
Https://moonwaitingvip.com/11002-2/
Nice cute, bubbly and friendly demeanor. Nice body, not as slim as the pictures on the site but not chubby by any means, nicely done man mades, would be exactly MCOT if she were a bit slimmer. I found service a bit below average , standard K-girl routine but I only got LFK. Maybe we just didn't click, or she was tired. Repeat: Likely not.

Seowoo @ moonwaiting
Https://moonwaitingvip.com/11021-2/
A bit older than what the pictures show, I would guess mid-late 30's, but still attractive facially. She's got a bit of a raspier voice. Slim and fit with nicely done man mades, MCOT. Very good English compared to most K- Girls, was able to hold a decent conversation of acts, service was good, I recieved DFK and CIM, but I noticed she was positioning her legs during FS in such a way to prevent me from really going deep. Might be because she's sore from Repeat. Especially now that she's moved to Mississagua, no.

Bora @ moonwaiting
Https://moonwaitingvip.com/11075-2/
Very pretty, young and natural body. She's fit but not super slim, she's fairly tall for a girl, the definition on her back in RCG was super hot. I'd say pictures 2 and 4 on the website show what she looks like the Best. Service was good, as GFE as it's possible to be with her almost zero English. Cuddled up and made out with DFK varied works in a very convincing way. Repeat: Not until I've gone through some more of my TDL.

Annabelle @ moonwaiting
Https://moonwaitingvip.com/6985-2/
Nice facially, close to DDG IMO. I'd say she's late 20's/early 30's. Nice slim body with nicely perky done man mades, MCOT. Very bubbly and friendly attitude, but her English is not very good. Very good service, typical I got copious DFK but she's got an unusual technique where it seems like she's narrowing her lips vertically when she kisses, if that makes sense. Didn't get CIM with her, but I also didn't push for it Repeat: Already have.

Aryana @ moonwaiting
Https://moonwaitingvip.com/11504-2/
Really pretty, and young, I'd guess mid 20's, picture 5 gives a good represenation of what she looks like though her hair wasn't as straight when I saw her. Really nice fit body with well done man mades, I could see Definition in her abs, MCOT. Service was a mixed bag. The session itself was good and seemed passionate, but she was positioning her legs a bit to stop deeper penetration in FS and to move me to the side during DATY. She also seems to Be stalling a bit during the SF2, she stayed in the shower for a fairly long time after I had gotten out. I did see her on her first day though, so maybe she wasn't prepared. Repeat: Maybe, I'd want To see if those hiccups are smoothed over after she's adjusted to being here.
發表於 2018-10-7 16:17:07 | 顯示全部樓層
It seems you are a fans of Moonwaiting. Anyway, thanks!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 04:00