Auroa@ASB , Judy@IH [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2018-10-28 00:20:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Okay, so my first review apparently was too short and need more details. let me put together with another girl I try this week. im not used to write stuff like this, forgive me if i didnt do it the right way.

Auroa @ AsianSexyBabe
Parking in Y/F is easy, there is a church(Jewish, as i remember) with lots of space. I usually park and then walk across the street. First glance, age around 25, i like her height though.she is open to chat, just like a normal friend. the conversation can go really dirty somehow. overall the feeling is good.
Face: 5-6, just average, U wont be impressed. good thing is not much make up (not i can c)
Body: 7, her body is not bad, skin is not the typical white skin asian girl, but i think whole body is all natural (personaly prefer natural stuff)
Service: 6.5-7 she did it really hard and i think she is one of those wild girl. im more like do it myself guy, so i dont really care the service.
Attitude: very open, but i dont think she can speak english.
Price:160
Repeat: nah, a Okay meal but not good enough to repeat.

Judy @ inHouse
SC area, i parked at Foody Mart & walk there. First time to this agency, i went there becasue i could actually c the girls. the rm is soso which i can expected. four girls there, but only two are available. One is Judy, and the other is Selina. Suriprisingly, judging by the face, these two girls both look yummy, and they are not the typical man made face. both natural, cant tell their age exactly, under 30 forsure, look & talk yonge. But, they do make me feel like come out from a country area (which I like!). Honestly, i wanna try them both. Judy looks bit naughty, Selina looks bit fresh taste.
(there is an Annie(cant remember) there, wont recommed, age 30+ i believed).
Face:Yonge & a bit round face, i would give her 6-6.5
Body: suriprisingly big boob and soft, natural im pretty sure. but her body is fat. not good if u like the slim type. 7 only for those big boob
service: Normal & typical, BJ with condom because her mouth with infection, 5.5
Attitude: easy going
price:150+10 tips
Repeat: Same as Above

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 07:18