51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2018-12-10 13:20:36 | 顯示全部樓層
You're funny bro, this is old way in HK for long long time already...
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-21 01:28:19 | 顯示全部樓層
Man that are in hk where it was packed with beauty pageant gigs where 100 cad can get you a one hour session with a young whore just make wolves go broke...lol. You guys got to admit i am the definition of Napoleon there.....lol. Amazing Discovery lysing logic to deduce the situation leading the Discovery of like 50 beauty pageant gigs.. .lol

Also shouts to you know who you are who introduced us to those fake kareokes, we gotta go together someday when we go to hk together.  Obviously the whore would like singing, but i think one hours of singing plus the one hour of sex would be optimal for 180 cad. Unless you wanna be cheap and cut the hour of singing...lol. But singing allowed you to get time to con the whore before going to bed....lol

Man and that place in Kowloon was huge, like 300 rooms within 7 floors?  Plus the YMD combo of the 141 building plus the street walkers and the 15 dollar beauty pageant gigs is a Paradise....lol

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-21 07:21:16 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2018-12-21 01:28
Man that are in hk where it was packed with beauty pageant gigs where 100 cad can get you a one hour ...

How about overnights?

Also had u been to a real kareoke?  How about red cards at kareokes?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-21 07:36:55 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2018-12-21 01:28
Man that are in hk where it was packed with beauty pageant gigs where 100 cad can get you a one hour ...

How about overnights?

Also had u been to a real kareoke?  How about red cards at kareokes?  I heard a lot of red cards are gold fishes.....
發表於 2018-12-21 20:14:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Just come back, have a nice time over there too.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-22 10:43:08 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2018-12-21 07:21
How about overnights?

Also had u been to a real kareoke?  How about red cards at kareokes?

overnights are actually really cheap.  For as low as $220 CAD, you can get something decent which is edible.  What is the definition of edible?  If you are looking for super young and ddg girls, I am sorry to say quality in that sense is a little compromised in whore houses.  It is the basic structure where you get to fuck twice and it is mostly sleeping.  I wouldnt usually go for over nights  as it is a waste of time, but for this drop dead price, I did a few.

With K red cards, you gotta go to those really expensive ones in TST to get the really ddg and young ones.  With the ones that I went to were the cheaper ones and therefore even the red card wasnt all that and was mainland china.  The mamasan will usaully give the red cards to regulars but one of my rich friend paid the mamasan a decent amount of cash to get 2 red cards who are gold fishes into the K room with us.  

Another one of my friends was really good with conning whores.  He trash talked one of the super spinner red cards and pulled a few stunts and got the red card to love him off.  I had idea what he did exactly in terms of the logic used to pull these stunts but the red card actually left with him to a motel for a good price and the mamasan was shock and the triad gig watchers gave him a round of applause.  I am just saying this.  You fail into courting a whore, they will think you are a WF, you successfully steal their hearts and bring them out for siu yeah, you will gain respects but your face will be marked and subsequent favors will be asked of you for your "help" so unless you want to join the crew, you are banned for life as HK mamasans are really slick and can identify cons right away as gold fish red cards will almost never go siu yeah with customers.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-22 10:48:03 | 顯示全部樓層
atlarge 發表於 2018-12-21 20:14
Just come back, have a nice time over there too.

What is the definition of a "nice" time bro?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-22 12:49:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Ive been back earlier this year and man, it was a blast.  I mainly went to the saunas in macau.  Which sauna fits you depends on your whoring habits.  If you are the type who can fucks once a day type, the more expensive ones for like 400 CAD should be for you.  However, it is all about the cost of fucking an additional whore.  For 400 CAD one, you should be able to get  pretty hot and decent mainland whore.  However, if you are the type who fucks 6 times a day, then the cheaper ones will suit you more for $250 CAD.

All packages bought in sheng wan will be for 24 hours in the sauna and free food, drinks and alcohol.  I went to one of the cheaper ones and it was 40 CAD for a one hour session with a whore who was not bad looking for an additional fuck.  Excellent service as it is more competitive for whores there.  It is so competitive there that a big proportional of the whores there offer BBFS.  I love the line up of like 40 whores that are presented to you.  It is extremely hard to pick.  You go there and fuck 6 whores, they will treat you like a platinum VIP customer.

Admin, can you post that picture for me?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2018-12-22 12:49:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Ive been back earlier this year and man, it was a blast.  I mainly went to the saunas in macau.  Which sauna fits you depends on your whoring habits.  If you are the type who can fucks once a day type, the more expensive ones for like 400 CAD should be for you.  However, it is all about the cost of fucking an additional whore.  For 400 CAD one, you should be able to get  pretty hot and decent mainland whore.  However, if you are the type who fucks 6 times a day, then the cheaper ones will suit you more for $250 CAD.

All packages bought in sheng wan will be for 24 hours in the sauna and free food, drinks and alcohol.  I went to one of the cheaper ones and it was 40 CAD for a one hour session with a whore who was not bad looking for an additional fuck.  Excellent service as it is more competitive for whores there.  It is so competitive there that a big proportional of the whores there offer BBFS.  I love the line up of like 40 whores that are presented to you.  It is extremely hard to pick.  You go there and fuck 6 whores, they will treat you like a platinum VIP customer.

Admin, can you post that picture for me?

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 18:49