Amber @ Pink Spa [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2017-7-30 23:11:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Very curious the newly posted Pink Spa and seems no one had tried Amber yet so I take one for the team.
I was there once on Wednesday and told by the girls there Amber only work on Thursday & Friday after 4pm since she is part-time student.
I returned on Friday afternoon there I walk up the stairs and found Amber greet me with a great smile.

Compare with the photos on the ad, Amber looks 90% alike especially the 2nd picture.  IMO Amber looks prettier than the photos.  
Skin is very white and face for sure is a head turner.  Man made feature is evident but looks natural enough.  
Wearing a fishing net style underwear, Amber looks a bit more meat than in the photos but definitely not fat.
Also, I tends to observe the girls tongue to see if there is a layer of white thing on the tongue.  I hate those.  
Amber's tongue seems passed my standard.

Amber lead me to the room and I undress my clothes and head for shower.  Amber's attitude is very good. She smile at me the whole time.
After shower I wait for Amber comes back to the room and she asked me what service I opt for.  I'd choosen the extra miles and she nodded with
a naughty smile.  Message skill for Amber is just average but better than most of the chinese mm.  

After about 5-8minutes message, Amber start kissing my ears a bit and asked me to turn around for some fun.
I'd obeyed and turned around there she started to kiss my nipples. I feel rock hard all of a sudden with a little embarrassment.  
Amber kiss me from my nipples and moving downwards and gave a cbj to my rock hard brother.  
I can't bear any longer Amber helped me put on dum and there I go crazy dipping her and she seems enjoying.  
I think Amber is GFE/PSE half & half.  But no matter what, it's a nice picture when I see my rock hard brother in and out Amber's sister.

I like missionary the most as I can watch her reaction while I'm dipping.  Amber has a pretty face and I enjoy watching her facial expression
at the end of my pounding.  I'm satisfied with the session and may repeat her or try other girls.  May be Rina next time.

Face: 8
Body: 7.8 (Little bit of meat but not fat)
Service: 8

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-7-31 09:45:23 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for review

主題

金錢

威望