多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 3440|回復: 7

Christy @ icandy4U [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2019-4-14 16:51:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Ok its been a while its I went out I was looking for a nearby area on Hwy 7. So I went to icandy4U yesterday. I texted for 1 hr but when I went to the door I didn't felt she was worth $300 for one hr. Pic 3 attracted me the most thats why I called and booked...But just when the door opened doesn't feel like a younger version of the pictures on the website.  
I am not also a type of guy that would reject and leave. I gave it a try to see why the website advertising for 5 star rating. She arrived to Canada just 5 days ago. So that 5 star thing i dont really know how it was rated.  The photos on the website only resembles of her, I personally do not believe is her on the website.

Her thighs and lower thigns that doesn't look that skinny from pic 4 and pic 5. She sensed I didn't like her. She kept saying if I don't like i should of say no at the beginning before we go for ShowerFor2.  She said I don't smile is it I don't like her. I just nodded and didn't real smile. it was advertise as C cup natural well I felt it was man made kinda hard when I grabbed and squeezed it in the middle. There was something weird for mouth wash and the ShowerFor2. I never seen a multi use mouth wash and it doesn't really have any minty taste and its clear white. When she was washing my ass she mixed like toothpaste and shampoo and rubbed it..... I am like wtf.

The pictures on the website looks better but real person slightly older. so Face I personally would give like 6.5. Service: GFE for sure I mean she tried to do everything. From taking my clothes off, folding them, washing me up (other than that weird rubbed with shampoo and toothpaste), good waterflute, she insisted to dry me off. So service 8. Body: 6.5, those who seen my reviews knows I am a A to B cup of a guy. C if is natural.

She insisted to clean and dried me up. She said she is used to doing this, I guess she been doing it a long time in china. I am somewhat a Facefuck if she is young, unfortunately she doesn't look like young. So after shower we dried up, she asked me to lay my body down, i told her i m good i preferred to lay face up. So she started with body lick and body slide, slowly to my little bro. Service GFE for sure because bbbj was good, i ended up had CIM. after that I said k, i m just going to do hh. So I pay $160 for hh and $100 for the CIM since hh no CIM. it was unintentional and I normally wouldn't do CIM.

Location 7.5, its near where I was chilling and its in a condo. However the condo unit itself could be a little bit more cleaner and organize. So I paid $260 in total.

Before I leave and paid we shower again. I insisted I will dried off myself. I told her i just preferred to be more independent and do things myself.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2019-4-14 20:37:15 | 顯示全部樓層
You should have PM me for info before you choose your first fuck after a while.  Money wasted now.  Even Cherry I told u is way better and Crystal @ MW also much better and cheaper.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2019-4-14 20:41:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Diu, 呢間嘢你都好信嘅! 啲相P 到飛起出晒名啦, 你肯定又係睇咗死人台賴嘢啦, ON 9 9
 樓主| 發表於 2019-4-14 21:53:10 | 顯示全部樓層
I wrote the truth and only tell the truth. Whether its good or bad.  I dont have an account with that forum and there wasn't a single post about icandy4u for christy prior to my post or after my post.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2019-4-15 11:02:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Bro, this is terrible, sorry to hear about this.  This Icandy shop sounds like it is bullshit as they are using pictures that dont reflect the real quality of what the whore is like.  Man, you really should had walked off brother.  The reason we whore is for our enjoyment.  Also it is our hard earned money that we are spending so we should get the best deal and shop around first before we spend this money.  I walk off and deliver tangerines all the time and get yelled at, but once gain, I have to find the whore that I like.

I had sessions too where I picked a whore that I dont like.  Then the usual, the whore feels that i dont like her and her service and attitude changes.  Then I wont want to see her front so ask her to doggie until I cum or I will pay extra for CIM since I cannot cum in her pussy.  I totally understand this feeling.  Man this is bad, hope you can get over this soon.  But there is a chinese saying that heart disease requires heart medicine to heal it.  Your hard medicine is another fuck......LOL  

Let me reach out to my contacts in Toronto to find you something good and cheap ($150) = valued meal.  But if I were to do that I need to know exactly what your taste is like.  From what I gathered, cbc, young, skinny and natural a cup breast.  But then you said that you like CCup so I am not sure how this works if you can elaborate?

點評

Lol. CBC + natutal B cup + young + slim = doesn't exist in the market. The closest one already retired but she was actually over 30 already but always pretend a U student. Lol. Many dumb custob...  發表於 2019-4-16 22:10

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-4-16 22:03:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Brother, that's very wrong mentality.  Why torture yourself when you know it's a scam right in front of you?  Believe me, I was like you long time ago.  But once you know how these whores actually talk behind your back, you will have no mercy but to fuck them harder.  Lol

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員最佳新人

發表於 2019-4-16 22:12:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Agreed with Danger.  $300/45mins for Crystal@MW is a decent choice bit she isn't listed anymore.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 17:30