主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-8-21 21:00:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cbcboi 於 2017-8-21 21:10 編輯

Good Day my fellow brothers, it's been a while as I've been busy with work, but I did want to write a quick review with my recent experience. I found Pandora Girl line ups could be a hit or a miss but I want it to try it first hand

Face 7/10: Looks like in her 30s but I can tell 10 years ago, she was hot at some point. There was some highlights in her beauty on certain angles, such as me standing looking at her while she was giving a BJ.  No visible scars or blemish but minor wrinkles when she smiled. No visible surgery

Body 7.5/10: Boobs were man made but they look okay on her, her body wasn't bad, looks like she takes care of herself, but you can't compare her with a more youthful body of course. Decent ass and something to grab on.

Service 7.5/10: When she first opened the door, she was all smiles and wore a nice sexy dress that I found pretty hot.  Because it was her first day, she was a little unorganized with everything but it all worked out at the end.  Shower for 2 with no bbbj, but i'm sure if you asked she would give it to you. She really tries hard to please and tries to start a conversation but her English was limited. On to the main room, lied down for the kimchi routine, there was DFK and she was not bad, BBBJ had too much suction vs a more sensual BJ.  She went on top first wtih some light moans, missionary was not bad  but i wanted to finish with doggy and she appears to be pretty responsive.  However, I was running out of gas because i drank too much the night before and the only way I could finish is CIM. I asked for it and she happily compiled, she took it like it was nothing.  Time was running out, we showered and I left and pecked her on the lips.

Attitude 9/10

Repeat: No, too many new girls to try

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-8-23 10:18:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks CBC brother

主題

金錢