關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2019-10-3 18:51:21 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

There are no review about Hari, and she had new photos up recently so I go TOFTT.  

It's rainly day today it's easy to book without delay.  Same as usual location at Hwy7/Warden.
Parking is not nice there I need to park beside the street instead.  Luckly there is an entrance on the street.

Go up the suite the door opened Hari hide behind the door, she's more like the last photo on the website but of course a little off
due to photoshopped.  But you can see that's her.  

I'll say Hari is not very pretty type that you will turn your head few times on the street but you will still take a peek.
I'll say she is comfortable to look at without any fake facial expression.  A nice friendly touch.  
The body of Hari is kind of standard figure.  Not fat and not skinny.  Just the right size overall figure.  I like it.  
She has white smooth skin and the only thing I don't like is her breast is not natural.  However, she does have light pink nipple.  
My observation is that she's not a smoker as there are no smell on her hair or anypart of her body not even DFK so I'm quite sure.
No Tattoo had found.  

She gave me a good bbbj in shower for about 2minutes.
I'll say her hygiene is very good as she even requested me to sterilize my hands when in the washroom.
Then tower dried go to the room for main action.  
She took it slowly with no rush.  licking nipples to start with and took her time to lick my body up and down.  Very patient.
BBBJ is up to standard but not wow though.  

Her kitty is kind of tight and I have to go slow to reduce her pain if there are any.  She tends to get used to my above average
dick after a few moments later.  We go missionary>Doggy>missionary to finish off my load.  
Not bad at all.  

Face: 7.8 (Not extreme pretty type)
Body: 8 (Took off 0.5 for fake breast)
Service: 9 (Very satisfied service)
Attitude: 9 (GFE)

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 15:29