多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 3797|回復: 3

HANNAH @ SWEETSWEET [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2017-8-31 16:28:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Its been a while since I went out to hunt. 2017 was not a good year to me. Read Mr. Danger's post couple of weeks ago on this mixed mm. She is pretty tall and nice long legs. Love her simple black bra and panties. Decided to give it a try. I agreed there were moments of her that looked like 年輕版吳若希.
The down part about her was that she smokes, she admits she smokes 5 times a day. She didnt smoke when I came in but, when I was LFK I could still smell the cigerette even though she applied mouthwash. Yep model body with perfect B size cup boob. Not fully shave but still neat. Wasn't able to do 69, she said she applied some kind of germ free liquid.

She speaks mandarin and some English. She plans to go to Seneca for Fashion Design. She also said she is staying until September 7. Then she will come back in 6 months time. The BJ was great, I can feel the sensation, she was impressed how my little bro is thick and long and its only been 5 minutes. She was ready to put on the dom. But I told her I dont want to rush it. We spoke Mandarin and English for a bit. I was hoping she speaks Cantonese, as my Mandarin is not well. I could listen better than I speak. She is definitely tight, she applied so much KY due to the bad durex dom and applied KY onto herself. I let her slowly put my little bro in and not long during missionary she got me cum.

Face: For a mix and for similar face as 吳若希, I would give a 8
Body: 8 , the boobs were perfect, she was a bit sensitive when i was licking it.
Service: 7, no waterflute, didnt get to BJ longer, dont feel GFE enough.
Damage $300 for an hour but only get one shot, wish it was two though

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2017-8-31 22:27:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Lostdignity兄終於出黎搵食了, 不過响度報告好啦, 唔係等陣又比好似FBI 嘅果兩條醜禿鷹同死肥仔咁, 話你係寫手GA啦~
果兩條撚樣又唔諗吓自己上次响 S8呢度用假戶口扮完女人又扮男人D 柒嘢, 仲好意思話人地係寫手, 人地條女掂咪得囉ON LUN 9.... 唔知就比笨LUN柒佢地口嚇死, 知道就笑LUN死....贼喊捉贼話你呀ON 9仔...
危Sir一出鬼神驚
 樓主| 發表於 2017-9-4 13:34:40 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2017-8-31 22:27
Lostdignity兄終於出黎搵食了, 不過响度報告好啦, 唔係等陣又比好似FBI 嘅果兩條醜禿鷹同死肥仔咁, 話你係 ...

I don't post any review on the other site. I dont have accounts to that site. I only have one account and that is Sex8

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-9-6 15:23:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi im a hot k girl, i just wanna welcome brother LD back.  
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 12:13