關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-1-6 17:22:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I was attracted by Yuzy's photo the first day when she's available on the website.  
Then by the time I'm ready to book her the second day, she's gone.  When she return a few days later,
there are no more 160hh.  I have to force to go for 250 45mins.  
Even she charge 250 45mins, I'd tried 5 times to book her but fully booked every time.  
Not sure why she's so popular but I'd assumed it is due to the over exaggerated review from other channel.  

I am lucky today because she'd moved to Richmond Hill location which is more convenient to me.  
And I was lucky to booked her without problem either.  Location is quite and easy to find, ample parking spots.

There I go heading to the suite hiding behind the door is Yuzy.  She is a little cool at first glance without smile.
But that's ok, I like girls with character. Wearing a light color tight dress.
She is 100% same as the pictures.  First and second pictures are the closest.
Forget about the other two.  I'm a facefucker I'll say she's pretty as the pictures. Nothing more nothing less.
She's about 5'-5" or less and body wise she has a very very tiny little rounded on her arms and legs but for sure
not fat or chubby at all.  I'll say it's more like baby fat. It doesn't bother me as she has good pretty face.

Skin wise, she has good facial skin and nice thick lips(Found that by kissing of course)
Skin on her body are the same without blemish.  Some tattoo on her left boob and waist I have no problem with it also.
Part of her character I guess.  She has a pair of man made boobs but not so hard to squeeze.  Her areola is kind of large andpink with a normal sized nipples.  Shaved kitty with pink pussy.  

We open up some conversation and she start to loosen up with good smile.  She's more friendly with smile.  
We head to shower without bbbj and headed back to the bed for some heat.  
She start with some nipple kissing and move down for bbbj.  Nice & comfortable bbbj with patient.  Not rush at all.
Then I flip over for some DFK and nipples sucking and daty.  Delicous daty without any smell or taste.  Nice hygiene.  

My brother is big so she is worry about it at first but I told her I'll be gentle then she relaxed.  
When I stick my brother to her labia she'd twitched a bit.  I slowly insert into her and she can't stop moaning
with a real facial expression that's turned me on.  It's more like a GF first time sex.  I'll say she is pure GFE rather than
PSE but YMMV.  She seems enjoying my big brother and I like it.  I like to see a pretty girl who got twitched by my big brother.
Feel satisfied.

Face: 8
Body: 7.6
Service: 8
Attitude: 8.5
Repeat: May be

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 01:30