關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2020-1-24 23:21:07 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Good day my bellow brothers, hope everyone is enjoying the new year. Been busy lately but too busy to contribute to the forum. Saw a new Thai girl on MW, decide to take the plunge

Face 7.2/10 : Youthful look, she says she is around 24 and I believe that. I've been to Thailand before and I think she looks like a typical Thai girl you see on the streets buying groceries. Light make up on and dark skin complexion.

Body 7.5/10 : Youthful body, dark skin complexion, so naturally darker nipples. Not shaven down there, tight body and pussy. Tattoos on the wrist and height is about 5'4 if i had to guess.

Service 7.5/10 : English is good, tries to communicate with you. There is bbbj in the shower, and good DT action. Knows how to ride when she is on top, tight pussy and enjoys the pounding during missionary. There is DFK but i didn't want to and no DATY for me. Service is very normal, nothing compared to KimChi Service. Pictures somewhat resembes her except the one with her wearing blue bikini.  

Repeat : No, not worth premium $

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-1-29 01:46:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Excellent that you tried something new...LOL  I wouldnt go for this as I seen enough Thai whores in HK whom usually would sell themselves at a lower cost as Thai whores are of the lowest in terms of status in HK.  They were as cheap as $20 CAD for a 20 year old at temple street but at an average of $50 CAD at 141 places.  For all the thai girls I had seen,  the issue is they dont know how to make themselves up and dont know how to dress is the issue I have with them.  Also, they act kinda strange.....Then the really banging ones are usually trannies.

Most of the time they arent that great looking but service is usually banging.  A hot chinese whore will have a lot of restrictions while the hot thai girls will just throw themselves at you giving you all they got.  I would spray that money would be better spent with a K whore......   
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:27