關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-2-10 20:03:39 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

My TDL is long overdue.  Was going to try Grina but her schedule doesn't fit me so I picked Carolina.  

I know she's not new but she's new to me as she's always on my to do list that I can't fulfill cuz the location.

Finally I pass by the area and was able to be her first customer.  It's important nowadays due to the chronavirus, I feel more comfortable to be the first of the day.  Parking was easy as usual but need to walk all the way to the front door in order to use the buzz code is a minus especially in winter.

Went up the suite Carolina hide deeply behind the door I can hardly see her until I'd entered the room.

The photos are resemble of her just a little photo shop and her head is a little larger than the photos.  

Chin is not as pointy as the pics too.  But overall she's pretty with a face score of 7.7+

Body wise Carolina has a nice body with a pair of real natural boobs I'll say she's on shape.  

Not too skinny and not too fat.  Just the right amount.  Shaved down there with a one line sky pussy that's nice.

Headed to shower nothing very special and a very short water bbbj.  Less than a minute.  

May be she saw my dick is already harded!!
Head to the bed a routine Korean kiss from the nipple to my little brother.  Sensual bbbj until I order her to stop.

She doesn't seems like a lot of French kissing, just the right amount so I didn't force for more. I move down and kiss her neck, shoulders, nipples and I can see that see likes squeezing her boobs hard.  I move and provide daty and squeezeher boobs at the same time and I can see she feels horny.  One thing I don't like is the usual line saying "come on baby I want it now" to stop my daty.  May be she knows there's not enough time as I only opt for half an hour....

So I moved on and insert my dick to her while looking at her pretty face.  

We'd gone through missionary, doggie, CG, side doggie, missionary to get my load blowed....

Very nice session.  Well worth the price.

Face: 7.6-7.8
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 9
Repeat: I'll move on.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 07:37