關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-2-22 16:09:27 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

This E-spa place use to be the ESpa at the Dufferin and Eglinton location and there was a second location in the past before, but now, I think the Dufferin and Eglinton location closed down so only the present one is available.  Also, it is very strange the fact that the girls are really worried that I am a cop and hesitant to tell you straight up whether FS is avaliable and how much it costs.

Lynn isnt the best looking as she is older in her mid 30s.  Slim body but out of proportions with darker skin as she is viet.  A cop real breast and nice legs.  I wouldnt usually had picked her but she looked like she was really interested in me had sent me multiple signals during our service and price negotiations which went really well so I knew I will get excellent service.  Talkative MPA talking about our dating status.  Lots of BF and GF talk flirting with me.  Regular massage and then instead of soft massage, she kissed me on my back, neck and face teasing me.  I was really aroused and got rock hard.  Tight hole and she was really responsive during the fuck.  Patient and didnt rush.  As I was cumming, she shivered for the duration which was quite long....haha  

Face:  7/10
Body:  6/10
Service:  9/10
Attitude:  10/10
來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=238601]Viet Lynn @ E-Spa[/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:39