金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-6 02:23:59 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2020-3-6 06:19 編輯

So after seeing the beauty pageant I thought that Dara stood out the most as she has a tall skinny body and I can tell her from her long cleavage that her big A small B cup breast are fake = banging body.  Her body frame size isnt a small like spinners but rather medium size.  Face is good and looks like young version of Sasa at certain angles....LOL The picture in the S8 makes her legs look short but I assure you that it is not.  Never had a baby as I checked it carefully when I was kissing her tummy.  About late twenties and early thirties mandarin speaking.

So apparently I was laying on my back when we started so I didnt get a massage and just went straight down to the action.  She swiped my body with her finger nails into my private parts.  She was sucking my nipples while I fondled with her nipples and it was really hard and it was really sensitive and got hard.  Then she went down for a really long BJ and man, it felt really good.  How she did it was used her mouth +  tongue + teeth, but she knows how to use her teeth properly somehow and it actually felt really good to the point where once she was done my dick head was really red and really sensitive.  I suspect BJ is her specialty as it is one of the top 5 BJ I ever had.

Couldnt wait so slipped on a condom so stabbed in her.  Entered her small hole slowly and when I got it all the way in she shivered = she likes...LOL  Her BJ got me really turned on so I tapped her really hard.  Lots of DFK while I tapped her for a long time with no complaints and at the end when I was about to cum, she wasnt a dead fish as she moved while I thrusted hard is when she screamed really loud.  She was really happy with me at the end.  She tells me that she is single and wants me to introduce her to a BF is one of the reasons i wrote this review...LOL  But lets face reality, I think she was trying to imply to me that she is single and this is my response in regards to my feelings:

Dara you are so blistering hot
Every time I see you I would want to tap you on the spot
If I werent able to see you again I rather get shot

Seeing your skinny long legs makes me want to dance
As when the first time I saw you, I fell in love with a glance
Now, all I need from you is a chance

I want to be your bf so I can see you everyday if I may
Come over to my place so we can fuck in bed all night and all day
Dont worry about the whoring fees as I will pay

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-3-6 23:19:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Did you see Jolin?  Is Dara better or Jolin?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-3-7 04:37:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Jolin is younger and spinner with a smaller frame which Dara has a slightly bigger frame than her is older.  Dara has a better BJ but Jolin's wasnt bad too.

You sound like you want to hit it up soon....LOL  Who are you thinking of? Jolin?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 03:38