關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員突出貢獻

發表於 2020-3-18 17:27:48 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

The price makes me hesitate but the photos looks tempting so I gave it a try.

509 is not my favourite place anymore as I have to walk all the way to the front to enter the building.  

With high expectation the door opened Kiko is hiding behind the door.  I was a little disappointed.  
She looks like a GND but doesn't looks like the photos. Photos more innocent and much younger.

Face 7, she is ok pretty with minor make up and looks a little more mature than the photos.  A little bit looks
like a Taiwanese, however, she told me she's from Mainland China.  

Body 7, her upper is slim and boobs around B cups or so.  Undressed I can see a little belly and her waist can be slimmer but
acceptable.  Legs are not perfectly fit have room for improvments.  Skin is not the best.  Just normal condition.
No tattoo.  Not shaved.

Service 7, normal shower without BBBJ.  When I talk to her closely, I smell cigarette from her mouth.  
Main course in the bedroom, she's not as agressive as Korean girls.  Just some gentle nipple licking and go down for some
dick sucking which is ok but not best.  No eye contact whatsoever when BBBJ.  May be she is shy or something.  
Main action started with missionary and when I want to change position I can feel that she's the kind of girl doesn't want to
move much but she'd complied.  
I'd finished off with missionary again but not much chemistry.  From our conversation, I can tell she has over confident to ask
for this price point.  IMO, she should be at the 350-400 price range max.  I can find better one with her current price point.
My conclusion is price is a little too high for her quality.  Stella is much prettier and only charge for 160/hh.  
Your call brother.  

Attitude 8, nothing to complaint.  Polite and friendly.
P.S. Her recent photos as of April 14th looks 90% like her  

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2020-7-6 01:18:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for helpful report
發表於 2020-7-26 12:29:42 | 顯示全部樓層
which means she is an average meal..
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則