多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 3618|回復: 3

Tianna Asian @ Leolist [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2020-5-30 07:00:14 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Two to three years ago I saw her. The photos she posted on Leo list back is exactly her. She was moving to different hotels from Scarborough to Markham. If you seen her in Markham, it would be either on hwy 7 or 14th Avenue.
https://www.leolist.cc/personals ... nna_asianna-5811141
She now is permanently in Markham with her own condo.

Recently, I went visit hoping still the same body size. I was disappointed when I met her this week. She enhanced it from B to D. She said she found the best doctor in Canada and enhanced it and like the enhancement. She increased her security awareness. She will guide you to which entrance of the condo, give you the buzz code then give you the room number. You have to put your phone in a pouch. She said she heard stories of other mm got recorded during session. Also want to enjoy the experience with no distraction.

Those were changes from two to three years when I first saw her. Her skin is smooth and no bush. Remains the same service like before, only cbj, gfe and no kisses during this Covid-19 period. Same rate as back then 140 hh or 240 h. The enhancement I can agree with her is not hard. She said she takes good care of her body even after the enhancement to make sure it healed properly.

樓主| 發表於 2020-6-2 04:38:00 | 顯示全部樓層

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2020-6-2 10:00:03 | 顯示全部樓層

haha...that's her, I remember her photos where she sits on the counter top lolIs she CBC? How would you describe her face now?
危Sir一出鬼神驚
 樓主| 發表於 2020-6-2 12:36:24 | 顯示全部樓層
Her face not bad. More mature woman look but from what I remembered from two to three years ago same face. Just personality a little changed and enhanced tits. No longer mcot.
回復 支持 1 反對 0

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 19:51