主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-7-19 20:11:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
So my WB goes online and see an advertisement for a $50 dollar gig.....Im like cool, the pandemic had lowered it's price from $60 to $50 in attempt to gain market share is a brilliant idea.  The effect will be a WF (water fish) will be scared of COVID resisting to go whoring, but then when they hear a $10 drop in pricing he will race to go fuck at a $10 discounted rate will override the fear of dying especially when the advertisement says 2 girls working = 19 year old skinny CBC whore and her friend who is a 22 year old K girl for $50.  My WB tells me why would we bother going to sasa's for $160 when the whores are younger at the $50 gig?  He's got a point = we are getting ripped off.  Every wolf must carry Napolean's mentality so we texts the number:

Whore:  Hi baby
WB:  How much is it for HH?
Whore:  $50 baby
WB:  Where are you located?
Whore:  Simon Street and Washington Street baby
WB:  We will come now
Whore:  cant wait see u baby

Why does every sentence have to end with baby?  We get in, a fat mamasan opens and this is what we see:

I was like this is banging....these young whores is skilled at making preserved duck/chicken = they must be EDUCATED with culinary diplomas = Her education will be an asset towards her present career.  I also see customer service.  I am guessing that if a customer turns VIP with these 2 young girls, they will cook you black chicken soup as seen in the above pictures for you to fuck them harder = customer service as they care about their customer's JJ's well being.  Black chicken soup is actually very good for one's JJ.  Thus, education and customer service is what is prevailing.

Then apparently the fat auntie who opened the door is a working whore and tells us that the CBC and K whore isnt working today.  It is her and her partner who was this skinny 68 year old looking whore who looks like the CBC whore's grandma.  I asked for their names and they told me Coco and Lulu these fucking names are so common.  Then I told the fat whore that she is too old and we expected something like 19 or 20's or at max 40.  She tells me that she is 42.  I didnt believe her shit so she showed me her china passport and she was actually 42 and her real name was really actually Coco Chen and Lulu Wang.  Now I realize why they use Jojo, coco, nana, sasa, bobo and these 2 syllable names.  The reason is their real names are as presented as I think their real names in Chinese really translates to these 2 syllable names.

It feels like if we dont go the big moms will never open the door for us again as common in these low rate gigs.  Those big grandma thinks that every guy will fuck them at first sight and if not there is a issue with this customer and will NEVER OPEN THE DOOR again.  They do not realize how fat and disturbing they look and refused to take responsibility for customers leaving.   In order to maintain the relationship so we can come back for the CBC and K whore, we decided to go in.  I cannot stand fat so i took the skinny 68 year old.

Fucking terrible, this 68 year old has a banging body like she is skinny to the bone with fake breast but her face was just a total turn off.  Even worst she tells me how experience she is with fucking over 500K+ Johns since she was 16.  I guess it's considered good meal for $50 dollars.  Then she suddenly tells me that due to COVID that she has to wear a face mask which it great cause it will cover her face.  But then I was like shit I got scanned, she is using COVID as an excuse not to give me BBBJ and DFK jacking me off with service.  Did missionary but couldnt stand her eyes, so got soft.  So I asked her for doggie.  Much better view and when she got me back hard telling me that she is "professional".  Got it off after fucking for a long time and she tells me that I look so tired that I might need a walking stick.  I reflected back if it is really me who needs a walking stick?  This lesson taught me that next time I go whoring during COVID 19, I need to bring a customized mask for the whore.  I took a new mask and cut a little foldable door so if the whore asks to wear a during my session I will give them my custom made one as it is not my first day.

We will go back for the young CBC and K whore however there is a high possibility that they are on drugs.  The reason I say this is because gig with prices are $80 and under are a magnet for drug addict customers.  These drug addict customer will book a whore for 3 to 8 hours at a time paying the regular HH rate with no discount.  So you might ask, how would a drug addict have money for whoring?  Drug addicts who sells addictive drugs will take it themselves.  They are able to sell cause their friends are also drug addicts.  The ones who sells are filthy rich so can more than afford whoring.  

Then why do they book for multiple hours?  We have to start by examining the 2 main type of addictive drugs they do which are crystal meth and heroin.  If a customer is high on crystal meth, they WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FUCK.  However, if you massage their JJ, they will feel a crazily shui fook experience.  These crystal meth customers will usually book for long hours and requests that a whore give them a 8 hours BBBJ.  This is really hard for a whore to bare as there is strain in their necks while performing oral sex for a prolonged period of time as long as their crystal meth high lasts.  Then the second type of additive drugs they use is heroin.  These heroin users also CANNOT FUCK as they will not get hard.  So at the start of the session they will shoot up and then just lay in bed like they are dead.  The whore does not have to do anything apart from jamming beside them wechatting their WFs.  This is what they called a preferred customer.

You think you can sit there and do nothing and make $$$?  Wrong, a lot of times these drug users will pay $100 tips for the whores to take these addictive drugs with them and for the $$$.  The whores will do it is how a lot of whores gets hooked onto drugs.  These customers want company while doing drugs.  Crystal meth users has this DATY trick where they will take a puff off their crack pipe and blows it into the whores pussy.  The pussy will absorb the smoke and the whore will getting blistering high from it.  I once saw a vile of white liquid and asked the whore what it was.  She tells me that you have to place the liquid under your nose.  I search the web and found out it was liquid heroin......

So you know how I can fuck 9 times a night with each shot lasting up to 2 hours.  My mission was to find a whore that will be able to take a constant pounding for 18 hours straight.  Absolutely every whore tells me that they will not let me fuck them for that long and many times no matter how much money I pay.  Fuck.  I guess the whore has to LOVE me or crystal meth for me to get this...LOL  No jokes.  My friend fucked a really bang china whore for free for a whole night @ niagara falls.  She snorted crystal meth and she wanted him to fuck her the whole night for as long as I like and she loved it.  He ended up with 5 shots each lasted 1 hour long is what I call a back breaking experience and she just loved it.  A little friction will cause a heavy shui fook sensation not minding the fact that he pounded her hard.  Told him off and hated him after her high ended....LOL

So this $50 whore was also telling me how she gave head to this crystal meth addict for a whole hour for $100 and her neck hurts.  I was like, hey, this is a banging deal, the whore will BBBJ you until her neck breaks so why dont I ask the whore if I can getting constant BBBJ for 1 hour for $100?  Then I will hold my cum in for 59 minutes and 59 seconds while watching my stop watch is totally something I can definitely do.  I ask her and she tells me to go fuck myself and if I want service like that for a hour, I gotta pay $200/H as her neck hurts.  So why cant I get the same deal as the drug addict?  This is because I am not a real drug addict nor am I white.  They will probably give this deal to guys with STDs as long as they are white.  These freggin race traitor whores will only give drug addicts and white guys discounted service while us chinese have to pay 2 or 3 times the price for the same thing is when I told her that I will pay $200/H if you eat the sick man of asia sign = she can fuck herself.

I will tell you the truth about these $50 and $60 dollar gigs that there are really young CBC and K whores working but you gotta hit them up at the right time like how my WB and I will as those young whores were the ones who made the preserved meat hanging in the whore house which will make them really good in bed.  I had checked the picture of the CBC and K whore to determine that it is genuine and not a picture downloaded from the www so hence, the CBC and K whore does exist.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2020-7-20 00:06:00 | 顯示全部樓層
I think the chance of winning a 649 is higher than you seeing those CBC and K whore
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-7-22 01:04:33 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2020-7-20 00:06
I think the chance of winning a 649 is higher than you seeing those CBC and K whore

I am tapping the educated whore who made the preserved meat for sure.....

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-7-22 01:06:16 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-7-22 01:04
I am tapping the educated whore who made the preserved meat for sure.....

I think you already did....haha
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 14:06