關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-14 17:00:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Face 7/10 - I wouldnt say DDG but definitely would be able to describe her as cute but couldnt really see her face properly due to the face mask they have on so didnt see her face properly apart from when she was sucking my cock and my cock was in the way of my view means that it blocked most of my view haha  I think she is in her mid 20's to early thirties and mandarin speaking.

Body 7/10 -  Quite on the slim side with C cup breast.  Her legs stood out when she dressed in the doctor's uniform.  

Service 9/10 - Excellent power in her arms to give hard massage and then gentled down into whisking her fingers pretending to touch your cock by accident made my cock very hard.  Unrushed and obedient service.  I pinned her arms down at first while she moaned out loud and then when I was about to bust, I grabbed her waist with both hands and moved her up and down while I thrusted hard.

Repeat:  Definitely, so I can chase her to be my GF haha

Attitude 10/10 - She is very shy but opened up during massage when she saw my back muscles and flirted with me.  I think she is looking for a BF now.  Kept telling me how I am good looking and laugh hard like it was very funny when I told her that massage bed sheets is white.  

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-14 18:46:25 | 顯示全部樓層
Yes I think you should definitely go back and chase Nana.  If a whore likes you she will start giving you free pussy.  When you get free pussy it is an opportunity to save some whoring funds and if you fuck her hard enough then she will start giving you $$$$$money$$$$$.  The key is you have to fuck them hard.  You dont fuck a whore hard enough they will never love you.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-9-16 23:37:26 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-9-14 18:46
Yes I think you should definitely go back and chase Nana.  If a whore likes you she will start givin ...

Thanks for your advice big brother, i am sure that what you are telling me AIN'T trash but honestly i don't see any scientific prove of what you say is true.  When i say scientific proof, i mean that it has gotta be in terms of physics, biology or pyschology.  I am not saying that what you are saying are lies but i really need some sort of evidence before i jump in as i might end up with a neck full of blood when i do as you tell me....

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-22 19:03:52 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2020-9-16 23:37
Thanks for your advice big brother, i am sure that what you are telling me AIN'T trash but honestl ...

Yes, it was a mathematical formula that was written by Michelangelo from France.

I am just saying this.  Whores see a lot of guys everyday, so if you chase them, you will have a lot of competition.  Given this, the key is a female including whores is only capable of loving one guy at a time, thus the rests of WFs used for milking.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2021-3-30 21:18:11 | 顯示全部樓層
Who is miu miu @ QQ?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone