關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-14 17:13:30 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Face 7/10 - Couldnt see her face due to her face mask being on but her eyes looks very "yam" and nice hair.  She took off her face mask and looks a little like young C9 approximately early to mid thirties.  Once again couldnt see her face that well when my cock was in the way of my vision.

Body 8/10 - Nice long thin legs and her the shirt she was wearing showed a lot of cleavage demonstrating the fact that her breast are really big and attractive.  It turned out that her her boobs are fake which I am indifferent about.  Waist and body is a little thicker compared to the slimmest I've seen but she is still considered slim and body is very attractive overall.  Manicure and pedicure all done up as she tries to make herself look the best she can.

Service 7/10 - Like this is the thing about QQ spa, like you are paying a sky rocketing rate of $160, but the massage I got was way worth it's money.  Like the massage went on for 20 minutes before main course.  The main course was a little restrictive as her pussy was really tight, she tried a abit to block me out of her hole as she didnt want me to go in too deep.  Fuck it, I once again pinned her down and just stabbed in deep and she slowly accepted me and at the end I fucked her so hard that I think enjoyed it too.  Rushed me a bit in the middle of out fuck telling me that there aint enough time (I think the massage was long that is why) but I ignored it and kept fucking her.  I think I went overtime a bit so I think QQ for not knocking on my door.

Attitude 7/10 - She seems tired and didnt interact much but was very cheerful and tried her best flirting with me to give me feel.  It ok, I appreciate that she was at least acting it as she wanted me to be happy is the definition of no YMMV.....

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-9-14 17:14:39 | 顯示全部樓層
Btw, she is my dai low cataztrophe's COT

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-15 20:54:12 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2020-9-14 17:14
Btw, she is my dai low cataztrophe's COT

Thanks bro, I went checked her out and yeah man, she has a banging body.  However, it sounds like you think that I like C9 and might had recommended her because of this.  I want to clarify that I like younger whores too, but they seldom exist within the price range so I choose the youngest who is skinny fake breast which often turns out to be older.  In yoyo's case I think she might be in her early 30's but I had the same problem as you as they have their face masks on 90% of the time so couldnt see properly.  No big deal as all I am concerned her bang body.

Also, you guys tell me that I dont have a mom so I tend to fuck older whores as they will resemble a mother's figure that was absent all my life.  I can tell you that this is bullshit trash as all I have to do is be closer to my mom and then I will fuck younger whores....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-9-16 23:46:41 | 顯示全部樓層
I recommended her cause she had your type of body that i understand that you like Young whores.  I just thought that she might like you since you are extremely good looking.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-9-20 21:12:31 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2020-9-16 23:46
I recommended her cause she had your type of body that i understand that you like Young whores.  I j ...

Enough.  I am done with guys sucking my cock telling I am this and that.  Do you think it is my first day?  You think I dont know what it means when people comes shining my shoes like that?

However, I do have a mirror at home and do concur with your observations so I understand that you are just telling reality being honest.  No honesty marks deducted and which I give much respect for your great taste so lets give the youngsters a chance...LOL
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 15:20