威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-10-16 01:51:23 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2020-10-13 09:44
聽囡囡講佢飲咩9都硬唔起, 軟皮蛇一條

What a disgrace, the whore isnt just as simple as unsatisfied but she is furious at Oily's performance.  The japenese should be ashame of his performance when he holds such a high and prestigious position in Japan.  The war hero knows how to speak japanese too and learn it for one reason = to become a race traitor who deserves only one ending = if water gets poured into a cup, it becomes the cup.  If water gets poured into a bowl, it becomes the bowl.  However water can flow or crash so be careful my friend.

You know what the main issue is?  Let me ask you this:  What is a whore looking for in a BF?  She had seen all dicks so she wants a strong cock that can fuck hard.  You have to fuck her so hard to a point that she get scared.  You want to hear her tell you that you fucked me too hard just now and I dont appreciate it = she wants to give you money.  It is not as simple as fucking them hard, you have to fuck them so hard that they get scared of you.  So tell me how Oily is going to do that in his current condition?  Tell me how?

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-10-19 00:22:24 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-10-16 01:51
What a disgrace, the whore isnt just as simple as unsatisfied but she is furious at Oily's perform ...

Well there use to be this one dude that sells that chinese viagara on S8, maybe Oily should reach out to him?Oily seems to be a really admirable character, I will love to see his face, can someone show me a pic?

Btw cataztrophe dai low,  there is a comment on every board giving corona virus advice from the moderators and you aint just a fortune teller, but also a "doctor", would you mind giving us some corona virus advice?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-10-20 22:46:58 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-10-19 00:22
Well there use to be this one dude that sells that chinese viagara on S8, maybe Oily should reach  ...

I spoke to the boss and he thinks that there is nothing that he can consume through his mouth to cure that.

With the corona virus, I think that you will die if you catch it.  But I think at the same time that your sperms will travel up your head and kill you faster than the corona virus will.  A discount will really help push scared wolves out of bed and into a whore house so they will forget about covid and go fuck hard.  Therefore instead of a price hike, the whole toronto of whore houses should go on discount mode and the more you fuck is cheaper deal will flood Canada's economy back up as if you are any what educated, you will know that demand and supply charts are good for nothing and if you wanna hear real economy theories, it is the whore house in every country that runs the economy = we need mass discounts is what the industry needs is how we can team up towards a good cause.

Also, it is all a learning experience.  There are a lot of scared wolves out there, so they have to learn, the more you are scare of something happening the more it will happen.  Therefore if you are not scared there will be less of a chance that it will happen.  So I say just go your brains out.....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-10-31 19:14:50 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-10-20 22:46
I spoke to the boss and he thinks that there is nothing that he can consume through his mouth to c ...

Your intentions are very noble and with this conviction behind your actions defines the high level view of enabling a win win situation for everyone at the level of the industry serving your job description of a moderator's role.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-10-31 23:27:48 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-10-31 19:14
Your intentions are very noble and with this conviction behind your actions defines the high level ...

Yes, you see through me.  I really have no interest in whoring but I had been sacrificing myself for the well being of society by boosting the economy which requires integrity and perseverance unlike those evil moderators trying to raise the price just because they dont have to pay for whoring anyways.   
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:56