關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2020-10-17 13:44:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hope everyone is well and safe. Since the market has been so bad lately, we are limited with our choices. Got good info on Jolin at QQ, decided to book and try.
Face 7.5/10 : Pictures on the website resembles her and she has the youthful look that would make a girl naturally pretty. No blemish on face, clear and not alot of make up, which makes her look more natural.

Body 8/10: If you are looking for petite body type, easy to handle, then she is your choice. I forgot those feelings when it's alot easier bang especially in a Spa room setting. All natural, fit body and smooth skin.

Service 7.2/10 : Can't compare to a condo setting, therefore, limited services. Brief massage, kissing on the body to heat you up.  Cow girl to start with a good view on the side mirror, switch to missionary where I had control and probably the most prefered position for girls.  Highlight of the session was doggy because she was petite and can take a pounding.  Finally finish, chatted for a bit, her english is limited so it was normal talk.  Left the place and I have to say the location is convenient.

Repeat : Probably yes, due to limited choices
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 13:51