主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2020-11-28 09:03:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

The industry is ridiculous right now.  There are no hot whores around cause whores uses COVID as an excuse to get wrapped by one of the water fishs (WFs) in our abundant supply of them in Toronto.  Therefore, only the pork chops are left in the industry which now reflect the true form of how prosperous our pool pool of females are in Toronto.  I scouted out 9 shops before settling with Ariana as she was the hottest out if all I delivered tangerines to and the fact that I was really horny.  

So I see Arianna at the door and she look pretty hot but only 過眼雲煙.  After I got in, her head seems to be bigger and rounder face as was covered by her hair at the door.  Her thighs seemed a little thicker than what I prefer.  She takes off her clothes and her breast were B Cup naturals and she has quite a bit of a crumply tummy when she lays down on her side in bed in her early to mid 40s.  Like WTF?  She is at max worth $80 to $100 dollars HH at low priced gigs and like $30 CAD HH at temple street and they are selling her for $220 45 minutes.....I stand by my keeper WB's philosophy of if there is a cheap gig and a expensive one, go for the cheap one as the whores at the expensive ones are the same whores extracted from the price valued gigs.  Like WFs will always think that if I pay more, I will get better quality which is total trash.

Also, Arianna was not aware of this thinking that she is high class hot stuff since she is engaged in this price range...LOL  She has the mentality that she is banging material qualifying her to date/marry rich guys like please....LOL  I know cause she asked me what kind of business do I own?  = If I pretend to be rich, I will get banging service is my plan...LOL  A lesson on how to pretend to be rich:  you cannot be abrupt and be too direct showing a whore that you are rich, so something along the lines of "I own a real estate development company" will not cut it.  Instead you have to be indirect and make it seems like that it "slipped" out of your mouth that you are rich and they will be all over you.....LOL  So I changed the topic and started talking about how it was hard finding parking for this location and I had to drive to the back of the building to find a paid parking lot is when after I parked, I opened my Ferrari door, got out and then closed my Ferrari door before I walked back to the front door and she tells me right after that she want me to take her home = she bought it = she wants to get wrapped thinking that she is hot stuff...LOL

You know she gave me her best service which I really appreciate, but the whore has to have a banging body first before I can really be excited about it.  I got a really long CBJ and then fucked her in missionary to find out her pussy is a little bigger but she was cooperative and didnt have a lot of restrictions and let me take my time which was good.  She also had these sexy moans (some would say that it sounds fake) when she liked my nipples and BLS.  Same sexy moans between set intervals that doesnt adjust to the pace of the session.  She tried her best but once again, the whore needs to be banging hot.

I mean, MW is a good gig and their booking girls are professional which I do have a lot of confidence in, but the market is just shit causing the quality to immensely dropped.  As a wolf I would recommending going to $80 places instead and some whores at those places are way better looking than what these high priced gigs can offer.  Like I thought that other keeper was fucked in the head selling whores she recruited at the $60 dollar gigs for $150 but MW is doing the same thing and selling them for $220 for 45 minutes.......

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-11-28 09:35:25 | 顯示全部樓層
I think she use to be Jessica rebranded to the now Arianna

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2020-11-28 13:53:57 | 顯示全部樓層
Lol, I thought she's young tim
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-11-28 17:39:56 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2020-11-28 13:53
Lol, I thought she's young tim

You were no help was one of the reasons why i got into this mess and got ripped off.....

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-11-29 02:21:40 | 顯示全部樓層
So I saw Emily's profile and all I can say that her pictures is that she is young and top notch looking I terms of having a really thin body so then I actually did the same thing you did and I tried a $220 45 minute whore called Emily there and I agree with you since Emily looks $60 as well.  It is true that she is a short spinner but her head's shape resembles Stewie in the Family Guy.  Then she has big piece of muscle/loose meat that curved out from her the back of her knee which was a major turn off.  The pictures were either heavily PSed or it was plain out fake photos.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-11-29 05:01:56 | 顯示全部樓層
greenhat 發表於 2020-11-29 02:21
So I saw Emily's profile and all I can say that her pictures is that she is young and top notch look ...

So i recently met a new gf at a whore house who is 24 year old who is skinny like a stick with a tight fresh pussy.  Top notch material.  I think if I pimp her out, I can charge $600H knowing how the quality of chinese whore nowadays compares to my gf.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2020-11-29 18:14:22 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-11-28 17:39
You were no help was one of the reasons why i got into this mess and got ripped off.....

Sounds familiar similar situation when my friend went to Daisy Spa And besides, I thought you went for Emily?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2020-11-30 06:03:00 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2020-11-29 05:01
So i recently met a new gf at a whore house who is 24 year old who is skinny like a stick with a t ...

where does you 24 year old gf whore work?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-11-30 21:01:21 | 顯示全部樓層
危天行 發表於 2020-11-29 18:14
Sounds familiar similar situation when my friend went to Daisy Spa And besides, I thought you ...

I told you Emily was young and YCOF cause I want you to eat pork chop just like how to scammed me to eat pork chop.  But you were smart enough not to fall for it.  

You recommended a whore and here is your description of  the whore I went and saw before going to MW:

-She is a tall skinny and fake breasted whore
-Then you sent me some pictures to prove it and the whore inside was smoking hot
-You tell me she is in her late twenties like 27
-You tell me her fake breast is so nicely done and hard to the point that you started enjoying hard breast just like me talking like you almost did her
-Then she is a hidden gem who is undersold and because I am S8 moderator, you are leaking this information to me
-105 pounds
-Looks like the female who starred in the HK clubbing movie

What I saw:
-She was at least $160 lbs fat BBBW
-There was so much meat on her stomach that it was touching the floor
- she is in her mid 50''s
-Her face looked like the man from the HK clubbing movie
-Her breast was real and BCup VERY droopy breast as she probably gave birth before
-Garbage from the $60 gigs

This drove me completely crazy is why I went on a spree in MW.  You took advantage of the fact that you saw sperms swimming to my head and the fact that I havent fucked for X number of days and know that the ceiling is turning purple for me so you took advantage and scammed me to go see pork chop for revenge with the daisy spa incident which wasnt even at fault.......

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2020-12-8 19:37:44 | 顯示全部樓層
chinadog 發表於 2020-11-30 06:03
where does you 24 year old gf whore work?

She works at the $60 gig just like these chinese MW whores.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 02:28