關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2014-12-29 23:57:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hmmm .. where do i start?Throughtout the day, i had an itch to hunt as i have not released for a while. During at work, i pretended to be busy at my desk when i was actually going online with my phone surfing through my regular agencies. I came across to TOE and noticed that Kitty was brand new and I remembered Mr. Danger putting a review and recommendation for her. Her pics looks legit, promising and a tight little package was what i was looking for, so i decided to book.

Within mintues of texting, TOE is always good at replying back to confirm the appontment right away. Got to the location and i was so happy they changed to a different buidling at YNF, BC I did not like the old place due to the heavy traffic. Went up and without knocking, she opended the door and at first glance, I said "WOW" she looked very young, innocent and cute. She actually reminded me of Barbie back in the days, as she has a little resemblance of her . She smiled at me and looked a little shy while leading me to the room.
Mean while, i can feel my little bro being excited as i checked her out from behind and pictuing her without clothes on. We got to the room and got undressed and this is where i got to see the real deal. Very nice rack, cury bottom and nice skin go with it. TIGHT PACKAGE indeed. Showered for 2 with some DFK action and things got heated up, and I was actually ready to go right there and then. Anyways, I held back and dried off first and waited for her in the room, she came in and told me to lie down. I actually decided to get a little intimate first with more dking while I sat down on edge of the bed. While on the bed and her being not relatively tall, it gave me a prefectly height to lick her body and suck on her tits. After a while, I finally complied and layed down where she proceed to lick my entire body, especially around my kneecaps, balls and some rim along with it.

I thought to myself, dam, this girl knows how to tease a man and we are not even in the main course yet. Her bbbj was long, good and with some DT action. I asked for 69 and i was able to DATY her and she was respondsive to it, so more DATY while she layed there and more soft moans coming from her while gripping on to my arms and hands tightly as i can see that she was totally enjoying herself. I figure this was a great time for the main course and i teased her at first by going slowly into her, thus making her wanting it more and more. But I knew she wanted it harder and as i thrust faster, i felt her pussy getting wet as she was liking it. It actually felt like i was pleasing her instead of the other way around. haha.

Finally when we switched positon and i pulled out, i can see my cock dripping wet from her juices and i felt like a champ for making her cum so hard. On to Cow girl, she was a pro at it knowing how to ride and grind my cock, it felt really good and i was trying so hard not cum. So I decided to switch to doggy where i had control over her, she seems to like doggy as much as cowgirl and missonary, lol, she slowly reached back and grabbed on to my arm as if it was a signal to say "fuck me harder." Did for not too long and i could not it any longer and finally finished. Time flew by fast and we did not get a chance to cuddle so we quickly showered and off i went.
I would this is very nice girl if you are looking for tight little package

Face 7.5
Body 8.5
Service 10
Attitude 10
GFE 9
repeat yes

Treat her well guys
Thanks

點評

Thank you for your hard work.  發表於 2014-12-30 02:19

主題