A thought from the common customer

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2017-10-22 21:53:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I went to a Spa this afternoon. The  one i am kind of familiar is not available.  So i ask for the promotional massage which was advertised for $25.

The receptionist assign me some one i never used b4.  and then she said , the is the way it is for a "normal" massage.

I  accepted her arrangement.  Perhaps rightfully she explained to me that for a "normal "massage, the customer has little or no choice of the attendant for his massage sesion...

Now the question remained as I paid out the $25, she asked me for the tip ...

she required me to pay an extra $20 for the 20 minutes session. in advance of the massage session

Is that a establish procedure?  I usually think that "tips"is to be arranged between the customer and the attendant herself during or after the session....like some feedbacks from you guys , who may be a lot more experienced than myself.  

I hope you folks will not throw rotten egs at me...for daring to write this little thing up..

Somewhag perplexed....LOL

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-10-22 23:26:14 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sho882017 於 2017-12-6 17:15 編輯

may i add that i choose to decline her arrangement...no disrespect intended for the recptionist.  She actually has been one of my favorites...on and off

for $25 to get a promo, it is a reasonably good deal, but to be forfeited the right to choose an attendant, i should not be "required" to pay a rigid amount of  tips....

where is the "freedom" to choose?  .....BOOO!!!

i would rather spend another 35$ to go to some place where i would GET full service AT $80 for half an hour, and i have a choice of the attendant...sOME COULD BE    mix of chinese and caucasian CULTURES...

.Hey it is a competitive market...

MY MONEY DID NOT GROW FROM TREES!!!

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2017-10-22 23:29:11 | 顯示全部樓層
I'm a little confused.  Does the ad said $25 for a massage session included room fees?
Normally other than the service charge, there is a room fee.  
From what you'd described, they may just lure you with the $25 price tag to go there and if you need to pay $45 for a 20 minutes session, you can just leave.  

The normal procedure is go in and some will ask for room fees first some will ask for it after. Room fees are mandatory.  Than session begins and they will ask you what service you want and tell you the price.  
So basically, you'll have to pay for room fees + service fees.
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2017-10-22 23:30:35 | 顯示全部樓層
sho882017 發表於 2017-10-22 23:26
may i add that i choose to decline her arrangement.....save my $45 for a lobster dinner for two

for ...

May we know which SPA is it?
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-10-23 04:03:06 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sho882017 於 2017-12-6 17:16 編輯

posting moved to my deaktop, plz read next posting
Merry Christmas

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-10-23 04:19:05 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sho882017 於 2017-12-16 07:55 編輯

My dear, God enlightenedme one day:Human feelings can change, when u are not too sure about ur loverstrue "intentions", time to turn to God's teachings. Ethics(公正公義,[size=1.00]職業道) and God's teachings do not change.

The wicked was bought and got his"rewards"($) from a different master,"Satan",  invisible  behind thescene.  

Selling one's soul could set off  odours of unethical  schemes, if sucked in , one day will makeone feel and appear pitiful,and  sorrowful"...
the making of a basket case..sigh!!

From A Psalm of David Chapter 37...some readingfor relaxation, as food for thought or discussions:

Verse 16   "Better is the littleof the righteous,
than the abundance ofmany wicked

(多有財利行事不義,不如少有財利行事公義)

for the arms of the wicked will be broken"

ut the Lord sustains the righteous.

Verse 12  The wicked plots against therighteous....
惡人設謀害義人,又向他咬牙。
Their sword will enter their own heart,
and their bows broken."
他们的刀必刺入自己的心,他们的弓必被折断
Verse20  "But the wicked shall perish,...
Like smoke, they will vanish away.

B

Verse 21  The righteous is graciousand gives,...
Verse 27  Depart fromevil(unrighteousness)  So you will abide forever.
Verse 28   For the Lord lovesjustice.  And does not forsake his godly ones.
因為耶和華喜愛公正,也不撇棄他的人民;他們必永遠蒙庇佑,惡人的後裔卻必被剪除。
But the descendants of the wicked will be cutoff.
The righteous will inherit the land."

Verse 32  The wicked spies on therighteous,
The Lord will not leave him in their hand

惡人窺探義人。33耶和華必不撇他在惡人手中,當審判的時候,也不定他的罪。

Verse 34  Wait for the Lord, He willexalt you to inherit the land
When the wicked are cut off, you will seeit."
你当等候耶和华,遵守他的道,他就抬举你,使你承受地土,恶人被剪除的时候,你必看见。

extracted from a Psalm of David Chapter 37
Merry Christmas

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-10-23 07:37:40 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sho882017 於 2017-12-16 07:59 編輯

the purpose of my posting have been to protect the interests of consumers and service providers in genral.

First issue:  The street sign advertisements: " massage $25.  Then phone number"

Nowhere it mentions Room fee additional.    Does the customer have full use of the room for the 30 minutes stay. that his privacy would not be intruded upon?  No video or camera pictures to be taken without consent first sought from customers?  

5. Is there a relationship between the masseuse and her client?

I definitely think so, esp when ...
Rationale: 1. client paid dearly for the amount of time spent.  For example, When I consulted lawyers, I paid, many times, only $50 or $100, $150 or very rarely  $350 for a consultation of half hour or an hour, and because of accepted payment implied mutual agreement to a meeting of  minds, there forms a relationship at the moment he /she accepted my payment.  All the information are then expected  to be kept confidential.  That is considered professional ethics. Conducts that violate that confidentiality is considered unethical, dishonest, and signs of FOUL plays.

2. It is for massuese and client, at times a rather intimate  physical bonding. At times, after a full session with my masseuse, my mind would be floating in the air for a  while before I can settle down to think of my regular business and other chores.
I tend to think that some masseuse-client relationship is more valueable than that of a so called gf-bf bull, becuase the latter provides no financial or moral obligations from the guy whatsoever, nonE protected by ANY TYPE OF law in anyway or form. The former at least is VALUED by the client, who has to feel   the interaction is worth somethin g significant, not the  free sex deals in like the regular gf-bf bs.  I personally think that a run of the mill bf-gf thing is a modern PRETENCE for men to get free sex from women,  without REAL obligations, without paying anything, other than, if u r lucky,   a fake promise, A FAKE GIFT,  on top of some CHEAP  lip service.  

So  on professional level, confidentiality is accorded and expected, and on personl level, it is the consummation of a relatinship , at times far more cherished  than that of a so-called girl friend boy friend bs and could be more emotionally lasting than a conjugal relationship.

6. Finally, I would not name names..like which spa or who was the attendants or hostesses,  for confidentiality.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

發表於 2017-10-23 20:10:59 | 顯示全部樓層
sho882017 發表於 2017-10-23 07:37
the purpose of my posting have been to protect the interests of consumers and service providers in g ...

Well, then you better off picking Spas that advertised in this forum instead of some street posted ad as you have no control for the outcome.  
We cannot comment further as we don't even know which spa you're referring to.  
Wish you better luck next time.  If you need a decent massage, just find the legit place with normal price.  
There are always too good to be true.  
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
 樓主| 發表於 2017-12-6 00:28:41 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 sho882017 於 2017-12-16 08:03 編輯
危天行 發表於 2017-10-22 23:30
May we know which SPA is it?

It is U Spa!

The new receptionist is full of bull! never a nice word from her...she would yell at you if you asked for or looked for misplaced items such as cell phone,  hats/caps, gloves, sunglasses,  or a tie from previous visit. She would yell loudly at in front of everyone, and when you called she would NOT answer  or hang up if and  when you called in advance and asked who is on duty...i was given the impression that she is either jealous, bribed, or on a vanity ego trip!!! Sigh!!!
Her predecessor Emma   did her job well, polite, honest, ethical,   a righteious HUMAN BEING overall. Emma never yelled or acted up.  Hey the clients are there to relax after a hard day outside, That is one big reason  they paid up every time with their hard cool cash.  You know, life outside at time could be  like a jungle  with different challenges every day.

I at one time "paid" her $20 to be just being nice. but to no avail.  I dunno who put her there to harrass the spa's client(s). What a joke! A DIRTY FARCE!

Once, when i was inside one of the room waiting for my chosen one, a white dude approached the front desk where Cathy usually was, and asked for a refund of all the money he paid probaly thru her in U Spa , because and I quote he "paid to relax" his body and to help " relieve his stress", The results  however, he felt more unhappy and more disstressed  because of his experiences  at U Spa, probably since she started working there.  She would insisted on speaking Mandarin, when by all means, this is Canada, and her Spa ran its business  in a public  zone, had its phone number posted on its door facing the public, and running an electronic sign with phne number on its window, and  had street signs posted on the street advertising its phone number, she  should learn to speak English properly and politely.

(maybe she better off going to finish ESL first, which is free) when many of  the clients do not know Manadrin nor comfortably fluent trying to communicate with her  speaking Mandarin. Proper business ettiquette is sorely lacking. Her Voice control is  seldom endearing. Her attitude tells it all.  Some customers felt like they are the ones supposed to please her. WOW what a role reversal!!! Some honour!

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 08:28