關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-11 14:15:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Good day my fellow brothers. Since the weather has been getting colder, I was looking for something more convient and near by markham. Saw MW had a new girl name Ivy, her height and measurements fit my liking to TOFTT.

Face 7/10: The room was dark but when you got into the lighting area, you can tell she is in her late 20s. She had her eye lids cut to make them bigger, personally, I think small eyes are cuter on a korean girls, some of course.

Body 7.5/10 : Man made boobs, didn't feel too soft but not bad to squeeze them. Ass was very average, typical for an asian girl. Her measurements online is wrong, I was a little dissappointment , as I am a booty lover.

Service 7.5/10: Good attitude after a long day's work. Smiles and tries to please, no bbbj in the shower (hh apt) but she washes you thoroughly and gives you a little massage around the shoulder area.  It felt pretty relaxing after a hard days work. Good suction for BBBJ her tongue skills were quite impressive but not enough to make me cum. Main course, she went on top first and she was pretty tight so I had go slow. When i did missionary, I had my arms underneath her legs to spread it open, she said she complian she was in discomfort, maybe because my JJ is too big and she couldn't handle it. Doggy was okay but my highlight was to finish with CIM. I asked for it and she kind of hesitated, maybe it's because she had it all day. Nevertheless, she was okay with it and I blew my load in her mouth.  Chatted for a bit, showered and off I went.

Repeat: only for convenience

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-17 23:59:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Sounds like mcot.  I love hard akebreast and small asses.  It sounds like a must try.  I am so turned on riht now and waiting for my ride to come to drive me whoring.  I havent fucked for so long the ceiling is turni g purple for some reason....

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2017-11-19 13:13:00 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2017-11-17 23:59
Sounds like mcot.  I love hard akebreast and small asses.  It sounds like a must try.  I am so turne ...

Small ass and fake tits, i'm more of the opposite for small tits and big ass. lol
how did you it go with your session?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-22 22:50:06 | 顯示全部樓層
cbcboi 發表於 2017-11-19 13:13
Small ass and fake tits, i'm more of the opposite for small tits and big ass. lol
how did you it g ...

My session went good, girl I was with was young, tall, skinny and faked boobed and bliss high who gave my YMMV service but had a external source controlling her controlling the relationship between us which sucks, I will let you know who it is through PM.  

Thing is lately, it is just fucked at beauty pageant places as there aren't a lot of banging whores going around.  Whore expects customers to fuck only one and cannot try any other whores.  If not, you are considered a player.  Like fuck, am I suppose to go look for a wife in a whore house?  What is the point for whoring if I can only fuck one whore?  Are wolves really supposed to be good Christians and be loyal to only one whore?  During our sessions, should we play some gospel music too?

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2017-11-24 22:05:56 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2017-11-22 22:50
My session went good, girl I was with was young, tall, skinny and faked boobed and bliss high who  ...

LOL, well you have to book a longer session with them and tip them more

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-27 05:53:17 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2017-11-27 06:05 編輯
cbcboi 發表於 2017-11-24 22:05
LOL, well you have to book a longer session with them and tip them more

Thank you for storming up with 2 random topics that I wanted to discuss for a long time.  I would love to book longer sessions say an hour.  With the hour and I dont think I can fuck for an hour straight, the max is 30 minutes of straight fuck.  I need at least 45 minutes to recover between sessions but I know of a lot of stronger bros that is able to cum twice in 1H which I cannot do so therefore skipping the hour.  Please dont get me wrong that I am impotent or something but this time when I was over at a neat freak WB's house, he made me sit down on the potty and press my penis down into the potty hole before pissing which I was not able to comply with due to sanitary reason as  my penis will touch the toilet water.  As you can see I am quite strong down there despite not being able to fuck for 60 minutes straight.

As for tipping, I hate cheap assholes who dont tip and lean towards with conservative who tippers who tips for the right reason.  I mean, there as this tall skinny fake breasted whore with darker skin = banging body = MOCT.  Then when I got into bed, bro, I am just saying this, she was literally doing summersaults while she was licking my asshole and doing push ups in a hand stand position while sucking my cock.  Man, tell me that you wont give her a tip that she deserves with the most banging service I ever got in my entire whoring career.  During the fuck I got YMMV water just flowing out like you dont have to go to niagara falls = heavily satisfied.  We both had a good time and the good time reflected by a big smile on her face when she saw my $5 tip and asked me to be her BF.  As you can see, she wanted some more cause I was tipping makes a huge different if you tip at the right times which I totally agree with you on that we should always tip when service is excellent = valued meal.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2017-11-27 18:09:22 | 顯示全部樓層
cataztrophe 發表於 2017-11-27 05:53
Thank you for storming up with 2 random topics that I wanted to discuss for a long time.  I would l ...

Great way to value your money and think about bang for your buck.  I do tip when appropriately but it does make a hell of a difference if you see her a second time.

主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-29 00:45:54 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 cataztrophe 於 2017-11-29 01:15 編輯
cbcboi 發表於 2017-11-27 18:09
Great way to value your money and think about bang for your buck.  I do tip when appropriately but ...

I agree with you but I would also like to give you the definition of a traditional DT customer very much differs from uptown settings:

-Engage in 2 hour bagaining session in order to obtain a $5 discount (whore will know that they aint getting any tips since they bargained)
-Ask for BBFS (not me)
-Rough in bed (not me, but I will fuck the whore for a long time)
-After the session will ask for the girl to spend more free time with him
-If he feels a little bit being pushed, he will not engage in a session even if he wanted to in the first place
-looking for free pussy
-looking for free food
-looking for free alcohol-looking for free drugs
-high as hell
-looking to take advantage of whore and keepers
-Free Kareoke style of getting a whore to drink and do drugs with you
-Cuddle them for free in the living room is the biggest gain when going to beauty pageant gigs
-Trash talk that mean nothing, blow water kings (With technique)
-treats the whore like shit
-best if a whore pays for my living expenses
-asking keeper to borrow money for a session-looking for free accomodation
-looking to sit there for a long time and dont want to leave

As you can see, most DT customers are way harder to handle compared to a traditional uptown customer.  There is a big difference I had noticed since I started jamming in uptown.  The dynamics in uptown is totally 180 degrees compared to DT.  I am totally the DT type of customer that is out for the bang for the buck so you are correct.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 23:55