關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-1-24 21:14:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Today I had the urge to try something different other than Kimchi. Went on the forum and noticed that there was this petite "gwai mui" at body asian. It kinda brought back good memories with my old encounters when I first saw her pics.
Anyways booking was easy on a friday night and location as uptown which prefectly close to my work place.

Face: 8.5/10, Defintely cute and pretty with a great smile. She said people always call her Ariana Grande, but i told her that she looks more like Penelope Cruz instead.  Either way, both are pretty.

Body :7.5/10 All natural with a nice booty to grab on.  Perfect for cowgirl and doggy style

Service 9/10: Shower for 2 with a DFK session while we cleaned each other. Moved into the bed room and we continue to dfk and then she pushed me onto the bed and began with a nice sensual BBBJ.  It was really good and i decided to want more and told her to go on her knees. She said "i would love to go on my knees for you!!"  Dammm... It was HOt. The reason i want her on her knees is because I want to admire her pretty face while i face fuck her with DT..  Anyways, it was an intense 5-10 BBBJ and then I returned the favor with some DATY.  SHe was extremely responsive with her loud moans and grabbing the back of my head while I'm at it. Finally we coulldn't resist and she slapped the dome on and I told her to go on top.
She was really tight for a yougin and all i did was let her do the work as i knew she was loving it !!!. Switched to my favourvite position of missonary and I locked her hands and held them up as i pound away, at this moment she was moaning like crazy and told me to fuck her harder. Obviously i happy obliged and then we swtiched to the final position was doggy, as how could i finish without admiring that ass from behind, it was nice view indeed with some great cushion for pushion. After a while, knew I was about to Pop and i asked her to let me cum in your mouth. She nodded and said okay and i got up with her on her knees and aimed a big load in her mouth screaming " ughhhhh ".
Afterwards, cleaned up and shower for 2 and she still wanted to DFK some more but i was rush, so i ended early, got changed and went on my merry way.

Repeat : Yes

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:28