關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-24 22:23:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hi Bros, it's Friday night and i'm going to write this quick review for those wolfs who needs entertainment while staying home tonight.

Face: 7/10 : Japanese girls are known for good make up and what you'll find, is a dolled up petite girl. She is always smiling so it's hard to get a good look at her but what I can tell, she's good with her cosemetic skills.

Body 8.5/10 : If you like petite girl then I would highly recommend her to you.  Can't remember if she has real or fake boobs but she has a petite frame that you can really man handle. During the session, I admire her ass during doggy, bc she would put her face down and stick out her ass way up in the air that tempts you to pound it.

Service 9/10 : She wears her heels when she opens the door, she even keeps them on until she takes a shower with you, which I find kinda sexy.  There was some shower play, caress her body with yours and gives a body slide.  On to the bed room, she gives dfk and bbbj with full eye contact. She even DT and stares at you, almost like a real POV Jap AV.  She went on top first and she has some skills, move to missionary where I can really take control and pound away. She took everything like a champ, no complaints. Doggy was the best view as I mentioned, I was thinking about CIM but that view was so good that I couldn't resist and I had to finish from behind.  

We chatted for a bit but once I release my load, you kinda don't want to be bother.  Not sure if there is such thing as overly accomodating, I felt it with her but don't get me wrong, she had a great attitude, this girl is defintely worth a try.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2017-11-27 13:43:22 | 顯示全部樓層
I tried to book Noha on Saturday. Site said she was on but during call to MW, not available.
Thanks for the TOFTT
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 19:01