關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-7-2 10:20:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Had an interesting day @ another spa, may or may not get into that but on way back stopped into La Monny. From what I remember, this spot was another spa which I visited and actually talked me into a pedicure after a massage. I know guys, a pedicure but was my first and actually felt amazing.

I did stop in to check out for another day. April greeted me at front desk and said come in. Probably the nicest in recent experiences. Probably 5 7" with stiletto heels, mini and busting out of her top. Said I was stopping in to to see renovation and said I had little cash (60). She said come in. Could not refuse.

Settled for massage and hj , took shower. Not much to offer here, nice massage, touching and HJ , all the while asking what is offered at another time, so more informative.

By the looks of it, there were only two there and started getting busy. During HJ she had to leave 3 times kinda ruining the moment but turned out great as she really had to turn on the sexiness each time to get me to finish. Another shower and headed out room to see other girl in hall. She told me her name but hall was busy and could not remember. Also very hot, long blond, looked from HK or main land.

For my short visit, Lks 8.5, Demeanor 7+ always apologized for interruption, srv 7.5 very nice and will return. Hopefully they will get more staff.
Sorry, first review, must learn lingo.      

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2016-7-11 15:54:14 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry, Apple not April
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone