多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 148409|回復: 0

Lily @ Hush Companions

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2016-7-3 13:12:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
On June 27, 2016 I booked Lily @ Hush Companions 1 PM but ended up seeing her 2:30 PM due to GO BUS. She travelled from brampton to DT Toronto (Bay and Gerrard). I had 45 minutes session. At first I hesitated to book her because I thought it will be Jasmine (MW, Eden Dreams and etc). I rememebered back in the days, the ads were Jamine wearing purple bralette. Good thing when I met Lily, it wasn't Jasmine; hence, she was new to me and also my first time going to this agency.

When I first entered the room, she greeted me and she asked if this was my first time . I said this is my first time seeing you but not my first time going out. She asked if I need water, I can undress my clothes there and you can put the damages on that small table. So I put down $200/45 min  on the table and went to the washroom and shower. The pictures on the their website were similar, especially photo #1, 4,5,6,7.  She is definintely young, she said she just graduated from high school, her high school grauation was June 28, 2016, thats why she is not working that day that week. Also she has her own personality. She is definitely vietnamese based on her face, she is little chubby with thick lips and she enjoy sex. She told me between 3 to 4 clients is all she needed. She is going to George Brown for Event Planning program and wished to move to Downtown Toronto.  Service wise, this is sorta bad. This is not an asian agency (white), therefore, there was no sf2, no undressing each other, she had her bed lingrie and night robe ready.  In addiiton, based on my experience she is new to this. There was no mouth wash in the washroom. She did a warm up, asked about me, such as if I like going out to have fun, what I like. That 45 minutes was all bj, that was not pleasant. So she started with some bbbj right away and she targets the tip of my bro and she spit on it. She honestly said I like splitting and I really want to stop bj and move on to the fun stuff...... but nope she continiued until I CIM.

Face: 7
Body: 7.5 (she is petite so a bit chubby and it matches the photos online)
Service: 6.5, didnt have fun, didnt get to ride
Attitude: 9, she has her personality, great smile.
Damage: 200/45min
Repeat: not sure

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 09:31