主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-12-1 16:29:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
This the season to be horny, fa la la la, la la la.  Dropping a quick review

Face 7.5/10: Big eyes, most likely from surgery. She looks like late 20s or early 30s but she does have good facial complexion and I can tell if she was in her early 20s, she would be hotter. The pictures on the site does resemble her but obviously photoshopped. If i had to rate her vs my past meals at MW then, BO >Noha.

Body 8.3/10: Boobs look real to me but I didn't get to fondle them enough. She had a really nice ass and when she opened the door, she was wearing heels and perking that booty up. She is quite fit in my opinon and I liked her body.

Service 7.3/10 : Because she's new,  the timing of everything is quite off with showering, getting towels and how long the session should be. No bbbj in the shower or any shower play, move onto the bed room, she told me to lie down and I knew the kimchi routine was about to begin. She does have some skills with her tonge with licking your body and leg, but It took away some BJ time, which I rather have. I believe there was light rimming, she twisted her body to position 69 which I dined at for a bit. She does make eye contact with you when giving a bj and good tongue action when licking your shaft, I believe that was the highlight part of the session. On to the main course, it was rather plain with her going on top first and using KY (which I hate), it didn't feel comfortable with her riding me and she mentioned that she didn't do it for the past 6 months, by looking at her V, oh well. Tired missionary and tired to DFK, she seems to avoid it a bit so I didn't push for it and kept pounding away. Eventually, I tried again with lfk and she responded back. There were some interuptions in our session with her limited understanding of english, for example, I said doggy, she said "I dont' understand?"  So I used hand motion and she said ohhhh, "CHANGIEE,"  I'm like, YES! Anyways, the view from behind is pretty good and I pounded hard in front of the mirror, I was close to cum and I asked for CIM, she said "I dont' understand." Not sure if she's playing dumb, so again I used my hand motion twice and she said "ohhh, no sorry." I didn't push for it but she offered to bang in the living room in the doggy position and on the couch, which I finally finished.   Chatted for a bit, but it was difficult to converse. Forgot to mention one last  thing, she asked for the donation up front, which I didn't mind at all, cause it meant  I didn't really have to tip.

Repeat: Maybe and if her services improves

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2017-12-2 03:25:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Thanks for sharing

主題

金錢

威望

禁止發言