關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2016-7-22 16:34:33 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 morpheus 於 2017-9-2 20:39 編輯

Let me start by saying that I have been a wolf for over 18 years. Having had my fair share of massage and massage plus in Canada, China, Hong Kong and of course Macao.  For me the key is an excellent massage that has an added bonus a masterful release. The release is an add-on not the prime objective. I have found that, for the most part, the new pretty young providers may excel in the "get me hot and relieve me department" but the older ones are great at massage. Lisa is a not a young spinner, she is a polite, 30+, easy to look at and importantly gives a great massage.  

Her touch is firm and provides enough pressure so that you get relaxation benefit. I would classify it as "hard" no butterfly touch during the massage portion. That's for later. She was thorough and massaged my entire body, even the parts I forgot I had! I have not had such a good massage in a long time.

I would say that Lisa makes up for all the bombs that I have experienced lately, and the ones I did not worth writing about.

I will definitely be going back for more massage sessions.

Update!!

The Spa has been changed hands and changed name. I went in looking for the old staff and they were all gone. Just saw two homely C9s and respectfully bowed out and left.

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-7-25 09:01:47 | 顯示全部樓層
Great review! ...you are right on the mark.
And yeah, a great massage is very important, gets blood flowing o all the right places. The sensual touching and light brush of privates. This is why I frequent Suki at Warden and Sheppard, plus take advantage of the $ before 2pm ....45m/38. Great attitude.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 17:39