多倫多夜遊交友資訊網

找回密碼
 立即註冊
搜索
查看: 330066|回復: 1

Seven @ MW- Weird Mediocre Dream [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]
發表於 2015-3-12 00:56:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

So I have heard of mix review about her lately.

I have been too horny in the past few days, up to the point that I can't go to the gym (if I go and see those yoga pants, I know I am going to explode my downstairs)

I literally booked this dream experience 10 minutes ahead of time. (I was too lazy to wait for the stairs and I climbed all the way up to the unit ;) )

So I got buzzed in, the same location as jasmine from last time. I was hesitant to go in to the unit though, cuz there were a few people around wanting to check the next door condo. I eventually got in after a short swinging around the door.
Seven was greeting me behind the door with her 6 inch heels, looking okay sexy showing her large tits. She would be hot if she wears make up, like those materalisitc chinese night club girls. But, apparently she worn too much make up and got some acne on her cheeks.

I was not sure about whether to turn ot not to turn. Oh btw, the lightling in the condo wasn't like 曖昧 like last time, I finally know why Korean girls always dimmed their lights. The 氣氛 is not right.

So I was a bit stuned, not sure how to turn. She took off my jacket and start touching my dick, guess I have to go in...

I got to say, she has very soft tits, like one of the best ones out there. But she won't let me lick or kiss them. What's the fun? I guess she had bad experience. I love sucking tits.

When we were at sf2, it was the worst sf2, literally just her talking and rinsing water on me... lecutirng me about foreskin and shit... she told me that no bbbj today cuz my foreskin is too long. Meh, I am not a big fan of bbbj anyway. But the way she said it just killed the mood. Korean girls, on the other hand, just give you a cbj without asking, which is, okay and won't kill the mood.

We then started touching each other in bed, I didn't want to kiss her too deep. I didn't click with her, I guess. She has some nice long legs, I played with it for a bit... but her feet were below average with lots of rinkles...

Her bj was excellent. I got hard very quickly while playing her boobs. We started with CG, which she moans slightly. We switched to mish when my dick slipped out of her pussy. I really liked her moan when she was receving the pounding from me. I got to say, one of the better ones, most of the girls that I encountered didn't do loud moans. Loud moans really turned me on.

I busted it all in mish and put my head in between her tits for a short rest. I told her that no need to shower with me. Paid and go. it was only 20 minutes, a pure, releasing 20 minutes of my horniess.

BTW, those two condo viewers were outside, god damn it. They probably heard her moan. LOL

Face: 6.77 /10
Body: 7.5 / 10 (belly fat) I think she is around 168...I was expecting tall like crazy...
Service: no comment ymmv
Damage: 160 (I only tipped cuz atm doesn't give 10 dollar bills) I am cheap LOL

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-3-12 14:03:59 | 顯示全部樓層
Sorry to hear your experience. You should let them know to improve.
危Sir一出鬼神驚
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 14:52