關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-3-16 21:58:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Spring is here and it's usually the best time of the year with  new MMs.  Ever since when Barbie, Jooah, Susie and Roxy left, i 've been waiting to find a new gem.
Got news from my fellow brothers (Mr.D) about Ayu having just arrived here and it was a must try.  Feeling like a kid again, i quickly messaged TOE for an appointment around 3ish, only to find that she won't be available until 1130.. GRRRRRRR... But i still decided to wait because the first a couple of days for MMs is always the best!

Face 8/10 If you follow Kpop stars, i would say she looks like Park Kahi, i told her that and she kinda of chuckle at me and say it was her first time hearing that.  Not make up on which suits me just fine as i like the very naturual innocent look.

Body 8/10 I would say she does not have the mature sexy women's body  just yet, but give her a couple of years and i'm sure she would develop into a sexy lady. Right now, she is young  with more of a university student type body.  Still nice with smooth skin with a firm ass with b cups.  Added points as she is all natural.

Service 8/10 Very accomodating with helping me shower, giving the towel, folding the sheets and making sure the room is nice and tidy.  I laughed a bit and she asked me what was so funny. I told her that she's acting like a mother. LOL.. Still inexperience so no dfk or water flute in the shower.  Got to the bed, told me to lie down. I complied and she started off with the mechancial kimchi routine with licking on your nipples and worked her way down my johnson.  It felt kinda of rush and maybe it's because of the half hour appointment.  She reached for the dom and i said no, and told her i want some 69.  Really bushy down there but she was defintely responsive and her BBBJ technique is pretty good for being new to this.  After a while, on came the dom, she went on top and i can see that she was really enjoying herself riding.  Swtiched to missionary, my favourite postion because something about watching their reactions let's me know how good I am. She bit on fingers while i pounded away.  We locked eyes for a bit and she initiated the dfk while i was going at it.  Flipped over for doggy style and she reached back to hold my hand and i tell her pussy is defintely getting wet.  Anwyays, finally couldn't hold much longer, swtiched back to missinoary to relase my load.  Rest up a bit, showered and off i went.

Repeat : Yes but for a longer session so it doesn't feel rushed.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-3-16 23:01:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Who is your fellow brother?
危Sir一出鬼神驚
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊