Candy @ MoonWaiting TOFTT

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2018-1-18 20:14:01 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Browse different forums all saying this is a gem.  
I had yet to find out and there I go to give Candy a try.  
Many said her photos are almost the same as the real person so I am curious to find out as well.

Location is at Hwy7 and Leslie area where Pandora used to be at.  Nice clean condo with easy parking.
Behind the door there you go the blonde hair Candy greet me with great smile.  
Her hair is too gold not to my liking but acceptable.  She is skinny, not very tall. May be around 5'3",
Man made boobs.  Skin so white that I can see the veins on her boobs.  I'll say Candy is around 26 or so.

The room full of perfume smell and nice decoration.  We both undress and there we headed to the shower.
Candy used her boobs to rub on my chest to tease me and we making jokes as well.
From a closer look of Candy, she doesn't looks as pretty as the other forum had described.  But her attitude make
up the score a bit.  I'll say she's just a little bit above average but score not too much above the line.
I'll give her 7.7 for face.  

Main course we head back to bed and Candy instructed me to face down there she started to lick my whole back.
Her tongue is wet and soft. Upon its arrival to my spring pocket Candy started to lick my spring pocket from the back as
well as my ass hole.  Moreover, my dick head. I'll say this is her selling point.  Feel very good & comfortable.
Usual routine for the main fuck and a few different positions to finish off.  I didn't opt for CIM so I'm not sure if that's on the menu.

Overall Conclusion:
Face: 7.7
Body: 7.8 (If you like skinny type)
Attitude: 9.5

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 09:39