關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分
發表於 2015-5-8 13:54:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Had a session with Sisi last week.  

Location: 8/10 the area in fact is not bad.  North Scar. nice area.  Not sure why someone complain about the area.  IN fact it is a house shared by 3 girls (will explain later), I find this better then going to run down apartment.  Honest, the house itself is just soso.. but I am not going there for vacation.

age: 29.. but she looks a bit older.. like early 30.  however, with her personality, I trust she didn't lie on the age.. some ppl do look older

Face: 6/10.  just not mcot.  She is a bit chubby and short.. not say she is ugly.. but she is for sure not pretty by any standard.. as i am a face-fucker and i perfect boney girl.. she is just not for me

massage: 10/10   very professional and she really like those you will find in professinoal and legit "bone place"   If you dare for the massage.. she is for you

Peronality: she speaks cantonese and live in HK before.. but with the accent, I think she is from mainland and mvoed to HK after.  she is a very open girl and will talk about anything.. very talkative. very friendly envirnoment.. it's really like a friend massaging you and willing to talk anything.

interesting fact that she like the Chinese String Piano (don't know the name in english, but like what you see in drama) very much and she have one in the room.  

experience.. had a bs.. but she said ahead of time she will have the pants on and not expect that going off.. it's a bit weird but everyone can set up her standard.. i don't mind
very bit boobs if you are into it.  F Cup.. sorry.. not for me, with big boobs.. nipple always big and i find it a turn off myself

repeat?   ok.. if i want massage and I like meaty girl... yes, she is the one. very nice personality and you feel welcome.  For me, I am a true face fucker and i like slim girl.. she is not really for me.

side note: I saw one of the other girls while i walk in .  talk girl have a tatoo on the back.  probably around 30+ too.  she might be called Amy.  she looks ok to me.. and for the wolves here, she doesn't do massage.. she is for FS!!!!

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-5-8 15:40:18 | 顯示全部樓層
Who is Cici? Does she has ad in this forum?
危Sir一出鬼神驚
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 18:57