關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-6-10 19:04:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
No hunt for a while.
Haven't heard from PandoraGirl for quite a while I thought they were close down or something.
Hunt mostly at MW and SC lately and received call today from PG saying a new girl had surface.
They described her as young, tall and white.  I doubt it as usual until check it out myself.
Behind the door is a girl with great smile and brace on her teeth.  Description said she is 19 but I'll say she's around 21-22.

Owner told me this is her first time doing this kind of job and a bit inexperience which I like.  

Her face is not those typical K-Pop Korean but still pretty enough and it shows her youthfulness, and may be due to the brace on her teeth,
her right face is a little swell than the left but acceptable.  IMO, she is a little bit looks like a TVB actress below

She's about 170cm and we were quite happy with the chatting. She keeps herself a good hygiene and I can say she kept her
body shape very well. Nice curve too.  Zero belly.  She has the best body I've seen so far within my hunt this month.
Her skin is smooth and her boobies are approx. 32B or something. For sure not big.  Her nipple is not pink but definitely not dark, just the right color as a nipple should be.

Areola is very small which I like a lot and it shows that the nipple were not sucked very often.  +1

Surprisingly, from our conversation found that she was a flight attendant in Korea - Asia Airline - Domestic.  Wow, this makes me aroused.
The way she keep her body in good shape makes me believe she is telling the truth.  I even imagine her in uniform.  
Who haven't think of fxxxing an air attendant, right!?!  And she also work at Karaoke when in Canada.  

There are no shower bbbj but I don't mind at all as I'm already awaiting for the main course of fxxxing a flight attendant...lol
Her BBBJ shows the lack of experience but with passion and patient.  No DT though.   

Since she is new to business, I didn't expect she'll provide me with professional services.  We just ML like a real couple, slow, passionate &
romantic.  

Sara gets tired very easily.  I saw her at 1pm and when I got home I can't resist to think of fxxxing her agian, and at about 5:30 I decided to
re-visit her again as I know I will be very busy the next couple of weeks without chance to see her any soon.  
She told me she's already tired and I can see the dark circle of her eyes surface.  So my little tips is see her earlier in the day.  
Owner also told me she can't take that much customers and will off work close to 8pm.  Another gem to me.

Conclusion: If you want the experience of fxxxing a real flight attendant / Karaoke Waitress, with lack of experience but good body and                  young, than it's a go. If you are looking for services or professional overall experience, you can pass.

Face: 8 (Swell on her right face though)
Body: 8.5
Service:7.5
Repeat: Already did

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?立即註冊

x

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-6-10 19:38:36 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice, what is the name of this actress?

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-6-11 18:58:52 | 顯示全部樓層
Tried her today review is accurate. She's more like a gf who doesn't know what to do.  Face wise I give her a 7 or 7.5. Eyes of the beholder.

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-6-14 16:46:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Great Report by heart.
發表於 2015-6-15 08:12:10 | 顯示全部樓層
Sperm bro, nice report

You asked me to verify this report because this same report was attacked at the other channel as shill. Well, I don't know if I am going to try this chick but my advice to you is to simply ignore those assholes at the other sites.  

It is very easy to determine who are the shills, all we have to do is to check their history if their reports are all about the same garages.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 09:46