關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2015-6-23 23:38:26 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hello my brothers, today i finally got the chance to book Cutie @MW. SHe has always been on my TDL however because of the DT locaton, it never did fit in my schedule. Seeing that she has moved to scarborough, i quickly jumped on it and even early booking, I had to wait until the evening time until she was available.I read some reviews and I knew she was highly recommended.

Face 7/10, certain angles with hair not tied up, she looks really cute. However, you can see that she has some wrinkles around her yes.  Teeth and lips looks like she had braces before. I asked her how old she was and i guessed 26 but she said she was younger, so that was quite embrassing. Maybe she's been working hard for the last few months and her age has been showing.

Body 7/10 i'm an ass type of guy and i can tell you that she doesn't have one. Kinda flat and her skin was darker than most K girls, especially around the vjayjay. Boob were mand made with bigger and darker nipples.  Her height was decent and with her heels on, standing doggy in front of the mirror was awesome view.

Service 9/10 She really trys hard to please and does everything you want her to do. Knows how to tease you and stroke your cock when you are dfkng her.  Good bbj in the shower and when we moved to the bed room, the typical K mechincal routine was to lie down and let her work on you. At first, i wasn't really impressed but she managed to make some moves and eventually ended up in 69, where I DATY for a bit. Her BBBJ technique was quite good, she wanted to put the cover on but i told her no and to get on all fours while i stay up and face fuck for a while. I would say that was the highlight of my session! She really took it like champ and finally we did the main course, she  was qutie responsive but I feel her moans were good but fake at the same time, I give her props for good acting.  Did missionary, doggie and asked for CIM. She saiid yes but i wanted to titty fuck her for bit, then, told her to open wide and i blew my load.  We had time left, and she gave me a strong message that almost put me to sleep. Eventually , time was up, we showered  and I was on my way

Repeat not, looking for a nice ass

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-6-23 23:52:13 | 顯示全部樓層
Nice and informative review bro
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 01:50