關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2015-8-4 20:29:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

I date Katie today, easy parking, no security bother, get buzz code, going up, she open the door for me, when I see her, she is pretty,  nice eye, long hair, nice smile, talkative, feeling GFE. she hold my hand to her room, she gently take off my clothe one by one, very gentle, and LFK me at the same time.  The she hold me hand to shower, LFK, DFK, water flute, and very deep cleaning at shower room.
After shower, she dry me up. Hold my hand to her room and asked me to lie down. She keep gently and slowly LFK to DFK, and keep lick my ear, lip, neck and whole body, then she switch to PSE. She keep watching me during bbbj, and a long RIM.

I almost can't hold myself anymore, she knew it and stop, .. don't know when she put the cover with her mouth....I put her lie down, DATY,  try to turn her on. She getting wet and shake and keep deep breath...We switch many position CG, doggy, lollipop,  lotus, MISH and many different position... She keep moaning "very sweet voice". Finish with PSE style CIM and keep long sucking after shoot.

Katie switch back to GFE, provided me a gently massage during the break...she lick my back from up to down, switch to RIM, then she ask me to turn around, face up. Bbbj again, until I get my dick become very hard. I go ahead for second round, she is so tight and so wet, she keep moaning loud... She sucking me after ejection.... Till soft...

Sorry every one!! I dream too much!!! I just wake up! This story is from my dream!

Face: pretty but NMCOT
Body: slim, real boob, very smooth skin. Sensitive body. Smooth pussy.
Attitude: nice smile, talkative, cute, polite
Service: excellent, she gave me everything I want. "Need to be gently to her and any girl, please don't be rough"
Repeat: don't know yet,

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2015-8-4 23:23:25 | 顯示全部樓層
What time did u meet her? May be you took the spot of mine. I suppose to see her yesterday but she wants one more day off, there I went to MW and give up the Katie's first spot today at 12
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-8-4 23:53:50 | 顯示全部樓層
Hahahaha.......I suppose book yesterday too.... Heheh... Not me took your spot, I was book today after work

點評

LOL...^^  發表於 2015-8-4 23:58

主題

金錢

威望

論壇元老

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

樓主| 發表於 2015-8-5 00:00:32 | 顯示全部樓層
Honestly her service was very good, but some time need to lead her... She still have room to improve skill. I just teach her some skill today

主題

金錢

威望

高級會員

積分
發表於 2015-8-5 01:19:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Katie is one of the k girl I had repeated a few times from E.D. to Sexy-cat.
Not a wow face but very well balanced score K girl.  Be gentle to her..

點評

ICM
Yup! Agree!  發表於 2015-8-5 06:03
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:46