Service Queen ZOE @ Kelly Girls [English]

關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

中級會員

積分
發表於 2015-8-22 23:29:44 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
My first review here.  Working at Mississauga today, not much garage to choose from this area. Came across Kellygirls.  With my tight timeframe, ZOE is available. Asked the phone person seems most of the services are on the menu.
Certainly not 20(I'll say a little more) but closely resemble the picture on the website. Skin a little touch up though.
Although face is not comparable with those top notch kimchi, services are as good or better that's why I call her Service queen.

Open the door there she is behind.  Holding my hand lead me to the room but I can't wait just pull her to me and started some DFK with boobs squeezing.  She grab my little brother in return while DFK passionately.  
Took off our clothes and heading to SF2 with more DFK and boobs and ball squeezing.  She goes down on me all of a sudden and suck it real hard like a lollipop. She has a pair of big 34C from the ad but I'm not sure but it's big!

Heading to the bed and she pushes me down and continue suck my lollipop with lots of DT.  Her skills is as good as those kimchi or better.  I almost CIM then I asked her to stop for main action. CG there she goes riding me like crazy and I pulled her down so that I can take control and deep penertrate her.  Flip her over to the doggy position and continue without stopping in full speed.
The full 10 minutes non stop banging her from behind she moan like crazy.  I knew I can't hold any longer, I flip her over for the missionary with full speed as well.  Her eye balls flip up only showing the white parts of her eye balls...lol..you know what I mean. I knew she came and a big load released and we hold each other like gf & bf to end the session.  I'll say she's a reasonable meal.

Face:7.5
Body:7.5
Services:8.5
Repeat: May be not I like to try new girls.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 18:52