主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2016-12-14 20:56:38 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Right now in this shitty market, I really have to admit that MW has the best selection as the whores there that I've seen lately at least is decent and not bad looking not like those with shit like business is bad, why don't you help me out by tapping that slug over there from the $60 dollar place rebranded for $140?  Anyways, got in and holy fuck, she was banging hot.  She is a spinner who is skinny like a stick and best of all she has fake breast which was blistering.  Dyed blonde hair around late 20's.  Her body is as hotter than stella's but face aint as great as stella.  Like when I saw her, she was stunning.

She kept speaking Korean as her English is limit so I give her low scores in the area of education.  In the showers, she's so smoking hot that I couldn't keep my dick down so she gave me WF.  While I was getting a CBJ, I couldn't wait to tap her.  I told her to lay down for missionary and found out that her pussy was super tight and when I got it all in she just wanted me to push it in as deep as possible.  I went with flow and when the time was right, I starting thrusting in and out is when she suddenly stopped me and tells me:  "no bong bong bong".  Im like WTF?  So I cant tap you?  I pushed it back in and she made me stay in that position and just twirled around my JJ which doesn't do shit for me is when she told me that I am "long time sex".  So since she is complaining that I am fucking her several minutes straight, I stopped and asked for a HJ.

Like man, I gotta get my hard earned money's worth, so I reached for her pussy is when her English improved telling me:  "sensitive".  No this and no that.  Then she asked me:  "you not happy?" which once again docks off from her education points to negative points demonstrates no logic into predicting customer satisfaction.  Like fuck, for $140 I expect to be tapping a lawyer.   Anyways, her attitude was very playful and outgoing.  I must admit some of her jokes was pretty funny but it's just that the market is so bad and she knows how much in demand she is.  I believe that if I go back with more money say $300/HH, the session would be perfect,  I know this because she implied.

To conclude I am not pissed off since her attitude and looks were amazing.  Therefore I really recommend this whore for those who are looking for a banging body and have the funds to back them up.  If one has the funds, this is a DEFINTELY a must try, just like Stella for the conservative folks.  But for poor beggars off Yonge street like me will pass repeating.

主題

51萬

金錢

威望

管理員

長9王 / 耐力王 / 創會始祖 / 頂級元老

積分

最佳新人活躍會員熱心會員推廣達人宣傳達人灌水之王優秀版主突出貢獻榮譽管理論壇元老

發表於 2016-12-14 21:14:38 | 顯示全部樓層
"no bong bong bong"??
危Sir一出鬼神驚

主題

金錢

威望

金牌會員

積分

活躍會員熱心會員

發表於 2016-12-15 12:32:32 | 顯示全部樓層
睇來應該都幾好,只不過我應該唔會走去miss咁遠偷食喇!
thanks for sharing

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-12-22 08:43:05 | 顯示全部樓層
Very very tempting. I love the look described but would I walk away as a facefucker?

主題

金錢

威望

註冊會員

積分
發表於 2016-12-30 20:54:31 | 顯示全部樓層
love fake breasts too
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 20:57