關閉 [複製鏈接]

主題

金錢

威望

版主

積分

優秀版主熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-5 16:41:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Hi Brothers, this is my first post in regards to SPAs. I\'ll keep it short and sweet.

Face 7/10: Defintely in her late twenties or early thirties but she looked good for her age. Not heavy on the make up but her skin complexion is on the darker side. She\'s actually vietnamese and the dyed hair goes well with her look, this was something i was always attracted to in my early teens. Haha

Body 9/10: Of the best bodies I\'ve seen. I have to say this is her selling point and she has a curvy body with a set of tits and a fine ass. If you are going for older women, the body should make up for it. Tits were so nice that i couldnt\' tell if they were real or fake, it didn\'t matter at all.

Service 7/10: Obviously people don\'t go there for the massage but she did spend about 10 minutes giving me a back rub and it was not best, she mentioned that she only learned how to massage within the last 6 months, go figure.  The main course was okay, CBJ, no DFK and I didn\'t really try.  Missionary was the first position and it was tight. Her facial expression was rather plain with not much responsiveness at all. We did cowgirl a bit, standing doggy in front of the mirror and I finally finished. She tires hard to please and very good with following instructions. We chit chatted for a bit, I believe she mentioned that she works only tuesday and thursday. It was good meal if you are looking for some SPA services.

Repeat: Yes for Spa

來源: [url=forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8004]Angel @QQ SPA [English][/url]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 03:24