主題

金錢

威望

版主

次數 / 持久王

積分

最佳新人優秀版主活躍會員突出貢獻熱心會員

發表於 2017-1-5 16:44:31 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Saw Alice and she was tall and skinny with those heels on.  She was in a one piece tube dress with spaghetti straps.  She looks like a model with a bang body in her late 20s.  Nice legs and A cup breast so not for boob lovers but smooth skin.  She is way hotter than most of the girls in this bull shit market recently.    I didn\'t have to say a word and the keeper keeps on finishing my every sentence like she knows what I am thinking and what I want so I got exactly what I wanted.  First thing Alice tells me is that she is HK, I can tell for sure that she is authenticate HK as she does not have a slight accent in her HK Cantonese unlike those China or Viet ones pretending when the only time they been to HK was when they were transferring planes.  

Very excited as I never seen an HK girl for a long long time.  When she took off her clothes I noticed that she had a slightly bigger ass if you are an ass person.  She has above average massage skills.  There was this one move where she will balance herself with her ankles on my back and apply pressure and then slowly slides her ankles down while she inner thighs slides horizontally across the side of my back generating a lot of contact which felt very sexy and enticing.  Felt her pussy on my back which got me very hard.  The mileage was very high and she is very tight in the right places.  The impression I got off her is she is very gentle and nice and says the right things that sounds genuine to make me happy = money is worth it.

I am really happy with my session as I have to admit that I haven\'t been myself lately as I couldn\'t find a lot of MMs that are MCOT that was driving me crazy but Alice just fixed it up for me.  The session was close to flawless when it came down to service and attitude and when she is quite good looking with a bang  body for only $160 = a valued meal.  The keeper also took care of my WB when he was waiting for me which is important because it was cold outside.  My WB is satisfied with the keeper\'s service when he didn\'t do anyone and told me she treated him very well and made sure he was not bored is why we will be going more often now.  This is what I call \"Sick Do\".   

來源: Alice @ 1+1 Spa [English]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Sex8.zone

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 11:53